Twitter

Thespence

Good on him. If he thinks he didn't lie then why accept being called a liar? Who it is shouldn't matter.

you don't go around calling people twats on social networks though, do you ffs?

That's MUCH worse than being accused of lying in a very serious case.

As much as I'm sure that you're trying to get a reaction, it doesn't take a genius to look at both cases and to figure  out roughly what's happened. If he was that badly done by, he would have left his tweet up, instead of deleting it.

Bit immature about the 'who it is doesn't matter' bit. Clearly it does.

He'll have been told to delete it. The point is that if he believes he told the truth then why would he just accept being called a liar? You wouldn't and I wouldn't so why should the pantomime villain Ashley Cole?

Good on him. If he thinks he didn't lie then why accept being called a liar? Who it is shouldn't matter.

As much as I'm sure that you're trying to get a reaction, it doesn't take a genius to look at both cases and to figure  out roughly what's happened. If he was that badly done by, he would have left his tweet up, instead of deleting it.

He'll have been told to delete it. The point is that if he believes he told the truth then why would he just accept being called a liar? You wouldn't and I wouldn't so why should the pantomime villain Ashley Cole?

You have to respond to being called a liar by calling them a twat? You couldnt think of a more dignified response? Give over man ffs.

You have to respond to being called a liar by calling them a t***? You couldnt think of a more dignified response? Give over man ffs.

He's said it was in the heat of the moment and has apologised.

I'm sorry for not jumping on the "easy target" bandwagon.

"pantomime villain" aye right. :lol:

5days to insert the word 'black'?

You have to respond to being called a liar by calling them a t***? You couldnt think of a more dignified response? Give over man ffs.

you're a f***ing twat.

you're a f***ing t***.

I'm sorry.  That was just in the heat of the moment of this debate.  Please accept my apology.

Guest bimpy474

you're a f***ing t***.

I'm sorry.  That was just in the heat of the moment of this debate.  Please accept my apology.

Nice change of text.  :naughty:

you're a f***ing t***.

:lol: more relevant.  Original word was a tad harsh.

Guest bimpy474

you're a f***ing t***.

:lol: more relevant.  Original word was a tad harsh.

Made me chuckle as i could see what craftyness you was up to there :lol:

you're a f***ing t***.

Your (no doubt personal) abuse to me was unprovoked. Spot the difference?

you're a f***ing t***.

Nar you provoked me by sticking up for Cole, which imo is unjustifiable.

you're a f***ing t***.

Great "banter".

you're a f***ing t***.

Great "banter".

what?  ???

How can you stick up for him?  Aye, they might have implied he was lying (note they didn't said "Ashley Cole is a liar".  He just took the FA's statement to mean that) but the bloke is clearly a moron.  So you don't agree, what do you do?  Go on a social network where over 400,000 people can see what you post, including nearly every sports journalist in the country, and slag them off?  Utterly fucking stupid.  He's walked right into it.  Let him stay on 98 caps.

you're a f***ing t***.

Great "banter".

what?  ???

How can you stick up for him?  Aye, they might have implied he was lying (note they didn't said "Ashley Cole is a liar".  He just took the FA's statement to mean that) but the bloke is clearly a moron.  So you don't agree, what do you do?  Go on a social network where over 400,000 people can see what you post, including nearly every sports journalist in the country, and slag them off?  Utterly f***ing stupid.  He's walked right into it.  Let him stay on 98 caps.

:lol: Aye, banning him from playing for England is exactly right. Nobody will care about this in a week and the overreactions like this will be EVEN funnier.

No it wasn't.

Did he forget the word 'black' for 5days then?

HowdoIknow. Someone changing a statement is hardly uncommon. The bloodlust is hilarious though, as always.

:lol: People are presented with a perfect opportunity to call a cunt a cunt, and it's bloodlust?

Cole's evidence was clearly questionable. Coupled with the fact he's a stupid twat, I think the response has been fairly measured.

you're a f***ing t***.

Great "banter".

what?  ???

How can you stick up for him?  Aye, they might have implied he was lying (note they didn't said "Ashley Cole is a liar".  He just took the FA's statement to mean that) but the bloke is clearly a moron.  So you don't agree, what do you do?  Go on a social network where over 400,000 people can see what you post, including nearly every sports journalist in the country, and slag them off?  Utterly f***ing stupid.  He's walked right into it.  Let him stay on 98 caps.

:lol: Aye, banning him from playing for England is exactly right. Nobody will care about this in a week and the overreactions like this will be EVEN funnier.

Nar I'll still massively dislike the bloke.  I have done for a while and this has only reinforced that.  Makes the England team slightly less dislikable also.

you're a f***ing t***.

Great "banter".

what?  ???

Nar I'll still massively dislike the bloke.  I have done for a while and this has only reinforced that.  Makes the England team slightly less dislikable also.

and a lot less talented.

you're a f***ing t***.

Great "banter".

what?  ???

and a lot less talented.

:lol: I mean it's not like he's been one of the best fullbacks and players in an England shirt for the past decade or so.

No it wasn't.

Did he forget the word 'black' for 5days then?

HowdoIknow. Someone changing a statement is hardly uncommon. The bloodlust is hilarious though, as always.

So Ashley Cole seriously expects people to believe that he 'forgot' to mention the racist remark when giving his statement and thought he had better change it once he 'remembered'?

or

Ashley Cole is expecting people to believe that he completely forgot that Terry uttered any racist remark and suddenly remembered 5 days later and thought he had better change his statement?

Give over man. It just makes his twitter outburst look even more pathetic than it already was, if that is possible. He sounded like some school kid mouthing off to some mates man FFS.

The bloodlust is there purely because most people think he's a complete t***.

Keep trying though.  :mike:

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Theres too many people on the planet already. I am just letting you all know that I am in favour of a cull of the stupid.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Stupid people breed stupid people on the whole, the same way fat people breed fat people. Its not rocket science.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite