Twitter

Thespence

Following. :)

Much appreciated! If all goes well there might be a spare room in our flat which is two blocks from the stadium in Curitiba should England qualify haha. Hopefully we can keep you up to date and make it interesting. An example of one of the projects we will be supporting the local drug lord drops off his two children carrying two guns in a holster, however he believes in the project because he doesn't want his children turning to crime. Its going to be interesting!

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I lay back to back with the wife earlier, our lithe, naked, glistening bodies basking in the glory of a really solid bout of intercourse.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

As I lay there in a state of sticky euphoria - our buttocks pressed against each other like Siamese peaches - a thought occurred to me.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I wondered if it would be at all possible to crimp a turd out from my shitepipe, with it shooting straight up hers in one fluid movement.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Really not sure if it's feasible, or just one of my little dreams that will never be realised. You just have to learn to let some things go.

:lol:

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I lay back to back with the wife earlier, our lithe, naked, glistening bodies basking in the glory of a really solid bout of intercourse.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

As I lay there in a state of sticky euphoria - our buttocks pressed against each other like Siamese peaches - a thought occurred to me.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I wondered if it would be at all possible to crimp a turd out from my shitepipe, with it shooting straight up hers in one fluid movement.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Really not sure if it's feasible, or just one of my little dreams that will never be realised. You just have to learn to let some things go.

:lol: class

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: