Twitter

Thespence

Would love to see agents be banned and all players being represented by their players unions (if available, if not by their FA)

I can tolerate most of the shitty side of football but agents do my nut in. Parasites who do nothing but take from 'the football family'.

Would love to see agents be banned and all players being represented by their players unions (if available, if not by their FA)

:thup: kill them fire.

Don't see a starting place for him at Barca anymore btw, Busquets is superior in the holding role and Xavi and Iniesta are simply superior.

I can tolerate most of the shitty side of football but agents do my nut in. Parasites who do nothing but take from 'the football family'.

Absolutely. They're nothing but detriments to football. Milner had it right when he decided to get the PFA to represent him - quite a shame others didn't follow suit.

Agents are absolute leeches.

Scholes is the exception, he just likes playing football. He's never been interested in the rest of the bullshit and I get the impression he'd play for £400 a week.

Great attitude tbh.

Greame Anderson writer for the Echo has finally decided to reveal that a top official at Sunderland has told him that after we got relegated Taylor's reps approached them about him moving there.  What a fantastic and amazingly coincidental time to reveal this 

Naturally Sunderland decline on the deal seeing Taylor as not good enough.

@sunechograeme: I was told by a top S'land source, after N'cle's relegation S Taylor's people appoached the club about a move. An offer not taken up.

@sunechograeme: If that's true, no reason to doubt it, then Taylor wasn't regarded as good enough to get into Sunderland's team that season.

My god that's desperate.

Scholes is the exception, he just likes playing football. He's never been interested in the rest of the bullshit and I get the impression he'd play for £400 a week.

Great attitude tbh.

Have you seen that recent Ian Wright thing where he talks about his beginnings in the game? Very similar attitude, talks about how astonished he was when he went professional in his twenties that all the other players went home after two hours training, he said he loved having balls and goals and keepers free to train with and used to stay until 5 every day. On the Football Ramble, they were saying that when it was new contract time at Arsenal, he would just go straight in and sign without reading it or asking about the numbers.

Love seeing players who just love playing football. Feels like they're a rare breed tbh.

Great attitude tbh.

Have you seen that recent Ian Wright thing where he talks about his beginnings in the game? Very similar attitude, talks about how astonished he was when he went professional in his twenties that all the other players went home after two hours training, he said he loved having balls and goals and keepers free to train with and used to stay until 5 every day. On the Football Ramble, they were saying that when it was new contract time at Arsenal, he would just go straight in and sign without reading it or asking about the numbers.

Love seeing players who just love playing football. Feels like they're a rare breed tbh.

i know it's not the case with scholes but thats often the case with players who come into the game late so to speak, those that werten't spoiled by clubs and agents straight out of nappies.