Twitter

Thespence

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 10m

@LeeCryder what are you on about? If Wigan beat Swansea tonight they will go above Newcastle, pushing them into bottom three!

View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

:lol: :lol:

Came here to post this, he seemed to catch on after.  Amazing scenes. :lol:

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 10m

@LeeCryder what are you on about? If Wigan beat Swansea tonight they will go above Newcastle, pushing them into bottom three!

View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

:lol: :lol:

Came here to post this, he seemed to catch on after.  Amazing scenes. :lol:

Yup. He's made himself look an absolute bell (again). Good to know he checks his facts thoroughly  :lol:

Someone needs to create a new parody account so Lee Ryder can have a go at Looke Edwarts...

Guest Roger Kint

Nice to see Edwards continuing to be a twat:

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 5m

@StanCollymore however, Stan, it wasn't you who broke story it was Daily Telegraph and you do know u are, by definition, a "journo" don't u?

Telegraph arguing with everyone today  :lol:

Nice to see Edwards continuing to be a t***:

@StanCollymore however, Stan, it wasn't you who broke story it was Daily Telegraph and you do know u are, by definition, a "journo" don't u?

Why is he such a hoop?

Why is he such a hoop?

Which one?

Why is he such a hoop?

Which one?

Luke Edwards.

Why is he such a hoop?

Which one?

Luke Edwards.

I've been wondering this, he comes across a right child too

"we broke the story first, nyeeeeeeeer"

pathetic, man! :lol:

(I personally think Collymore is alright too...)

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 2m

If I was a #mufc fan I'd happily swap Rooney for Ronaldo. As an England fan think it would be great for Rooney to play abroad. More should

Who the fuck wouldn't swap Rooney for Ronaldo?

Guest firetotheworks

If I was a #mufc fan I'd happily swap Rooney for Ronaldo. As an England fan think it would be great for Rooney to play abroad. More should

Who the f*** wouldn't swap Rooney for Ronaldo?

Rooney? :lol:

Who the f*** wouldn't swap Rooney for Ronaldo?

Rooney? :lol:

Or anyone in Madrid.

Why would Real even entertain the idea of that swap deal, of course from a Man United point of view you'd snap their hands off for Ronaldo in exchange for Rooney. Daft point to make.

I really like Collymore, I think he's a great broadcaster.  I like Adrian Durham too though so you might want to discount that on grounds of taste.

Collymore i think is inoffensive. He sometimes gets carried away with a point but on the whole i like him. Durham is the worst. Standard talksport format;

Adrian Durham tells a story

Durham makes outrageous (normally wrong) claim based on crap logic

Gough says opposite more calm view

Durham asks callers who's side theyre on

right wing cabbies call in

Talksport.

Guest Roger Kint

From hapless and irritatingly bad newsreaders to some of the worst presenters ever assembled it really can be painful when i am in the other office where its on all day. Last week had Brian Moore & Des Kelly on instead of Keys/Gray, i had to walk out and take an early lunch it was so mind numbingly boring  :lol:

From hapless and irritatingly bad newsreaders to some of the worst presenters ever assembled it really can be painful when i am in the other office where its on all day. Last week had Brian Moore & Des Kelly on instead of Keys/Gray, i had to walk out and take an early lunch it was so mind numbingly boring  :lol:

Should rename the station TalkFootball tbh.  As if they really cover any other sport in-depth.  Getting people like Irani, Gough and Moore on to discuss football is utterly pointless.

It's like BBC Newcastle and "Total Sport".  Essentially Simon Pryde telling listeners the score of the last Falcons game and getting a live update from a Durham match constitutes TOTAL sport  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Should rename the station TalkFootball tbh.  As if they really cover any other sport in-depth.  Getting people like Irani, Gough and Moore on to discuss football is utterly pointless.

It's like BBC Newcastle and "Total Sport".  Essentially Simon Pryde telling listeners the score of the last Falcons game and getting a live update from a Durham match constitutes TOTAL sport  :lol:

:lol: Wish i could convince people to change the station, there must be more to talk radio than this garbage