Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

There no telling if Ashley will make all of that available is there. £20m is a good deal, but its a shit one if only £3m is put back in to buy someone else.

There no telling if Ashley will make all of that available is there. £20m is a good deal, but its a shit one if only £3m is put back in to buy someone else.

As is always the worry unfortunately.

Guest bimpy474

Very true. Well if it was to put back in, then take that amount, it's too good a deal.

If true (big if), I'd take that money. I like him as a person, as a recruitment officer and I like what he could be on the pitch. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened enough - not that its his fault. Cheers, Alan.

Very true. Well if it was to put back in, then take that amount, it's too good a deal.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-ZLD5KhO24Q/TTkVWIFsZ8I/AAAAAAAAACA/PK7zVcHwr2A/s1600/much-apu-about-nothing2.png

Won't somebody think of (including) the wages?!

Guest bimpy474

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-ZLD5KhO24Q/TTkVWIFsZ8I/AAAAAAAAACA/PK7zVcHwr2A/s1600/much-apu-about-nothing2.png

Won't somebody think of (including) the wages?!

ah yes, that was in the back of my mind.

It wouldn't be a surprise to see him leave us but it would be a surprise for me to see him return to the French League after singing the praises of the Premier League so much.

It wouldn't be a surprise to see him leave us but it would be a surprise for me to see him return to the French League after singing the praises of the Premier League so much.

I'd be surprised to see anyone in this league want him after this year. Horrific tactics and half arsed performances have made him look distinctly average for 2/3 of the season.

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 2m

#NUFC officials have contacted Wayne Rooney's agent over a potential move to Tyneside, sources have told @SDN_sportsnews (Sports Direct)

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1m

"Low-level conversations have already been held between #NUFC and Rooney’s agent," a source has told Mike Ashley's sports news website

:pow:

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 2m

#NUFC officials have contacted Wayne Rooney's agent over a potential move to Tyneside, sources have told @SDN_sportsnews (Sports Direct)

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1m

"Low-level conversations have already been held between #NUFC and Rooney’s agent," a source has told Mike Ashley's sports news website

:pow:

:lol:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dwayne-the-rock-johnson_likes_it.gif

Guest Roger Kint

Some news agencies are so gullible.

Some? Just googled 'Newcastle Rooney' and its nigh on every single one :lol: