Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Ashley Cole ‏@TheRealAC3 15m

Listen u can say want u want about me #imbov I have best life every, say crazy shit like that about his mum, dnt talk come training, imthere

:lol: Calling people down to the training ground.

Well he's usually armed down there like.

Guest VanBarduck

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Thoughts with Samir Nasri at this difficult time. #LeMercenaire

;D

Guest firetotheworks

That would be funny if Piers Morgan wasn't the worst human being of all time.

This. Every time. Let alone the fact it's not funny in it's own right, even if it wasn't Morgan.

This. Every time. Let alone the fact it's not funny in it's own right, even if it wasn't Morgan.

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/handshakefistpound.gif

Someone with a twitter account forward this to Piers, one line at a time:

Complete trophy count since Arsenal's FA Cup in 2005:

Manchester United: 1 Champions League, 1 World Club Cup, 5 Premier League, 3 League Cup, 4 Community Shields = 14

Chelsea: 1 Champions League, 2 Premier League, 4 FA Cup, 1 League Cup, 2 Community Shields = 10

Liverpool: 1 Champions League, 1 FA Cup, 1 League Cup, 1 Community Shield, 1 Super Cup = 5

Manchester City: 1 Premier League, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield = 3

Portsmouth: 1 FA Cup = 1

Wigan: 1 FA Cup = 1

Tottenham: 1 League Cup = 1

Birmingham: 1 League Cup = 1

Swansea: 1 League Cup = 1

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/handshakefistpound.gif

:lol: oh God that's so awkward

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 2m

According to L'Equipe, Frenchman Yohan #Cabaye is ready to leave #NUFC, with #Monaco and #PSG interested. They name 23m euros as price tag.

We'd never turn that down.  As much as I like Cabaye, he's not worth £20m.

According to L'Equipe, Frenchman Yohan #Cabaye is ready to leave #NUFC, with #Monaco and #PSG interested. They name 23m euros as price tag.

Same here £20m is too good to turn down if true :(

Would take €23m all day long to be honest. I like him but he's not showed he's that good on a consistent basis.

This providing it was all reinvested in playing staff of course :yao:

I'd be very sad to see him go but we could invest that very well indeed. I'm not so sure it'll happen but if it did, I'd wonder 'what if?', he has the ability to be an immense player but he's just not consistently been used properly while here.

On a sidenote, it would be a strange turnaround considering all the work he seemed to put in to get players to join in January. It would surely be a loss of faith in the management that led to him leaving.

Someone with a twitter account forward this to Piers, one line at a time:

Complete trophy count since Arsenal's FA Cup in 2005:

Manchester United: 1 Champions League, 1 World Club Cup, 5 Premier League, 3 League Cup, 4 Community Shields = 14

Chelsea: 1 Champions League, 2 Premier League, 4 FA Cup, 1 League Cup, 2 Community Shields = 10

Liverpool: 1 Champions League, 1 FA Cup, 1 League Cup, 1 Community Shield, 1 Super Cup = 5

Manchester City: 1 Premier League, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield = 3

Portsmouth: 1 FA Cup = 1

Wigan: 1 FA Cup = 1

Tottenham: 1 League Cup = 1

Birmingham: 1 League Cup = 1

Swansea: 1 League Cup = 1

We really aren't in a position to do that are we.

Would be surprised if Cabaye does want to go, we have just got his best mate (and a few other friends) over here with him apparently having a word etc..

If we had gone down obviously it would make sense but hopefully he will be playing under a new manager, probably be captain, playing with a load of his mates whilst earning premier league wages and playing in a better league.

Would be surprised if Cabaye does want to go

:pardsgrin:

I'm a bit schizophrenic about whether Pardew will go or not, the defeatist in me thinks he will stay but the logical in me thinks he must surely be going.

We are a very exciting prospect for players if we are looking for a new manager imo.

If we sold him for €23m (ludicrously overpriced) that'd, from a board level, be our spending money for the summer sorted without having to dip in to that TV money that could then be taken out of the club and/or saved for Jan when the real bargains are available?

Providing he would be replaced I'd not be sad to see him go. He's obviously a good player but his head hasn't been in the game far too much this season for my liking.

Guest Bert Shaft

Same here £20m is too good to turn down if true :(

Will cost 20m to get in somebody just as good as Cabaye. Ain't too good to turn down at all.

I want to see Newcastle win summat, not gloat about the balance sheet and  how much money Ashley has and how debt free the club is.