Twitter

Thespence

Boring James Milner ‏@BoringMilner  7m

I said to Roy that we haven't worn our away kit yet. He said That's a really good point, James but let's worry about winning this game first

Kevin Keegan @GalacticKeegan  ·  19h

Waiting for Steve Kean to arrive for our meal - they're doing chips, beans & chicken dippers tonight. Razor Ruddock had that 4 times a day.

Steve's a pure football man - like me. That's why I was asked by FIFA to mentor the lad, Suarez, during his long ban a few years back.

Luis was quiet, polite. We went fishing, sky-diving, played tennis. He reminded me of Rafa Nadal - always pulling his pants out of his arse.

The biting thing wasn't discussed. We had an understanding - when Luis said, "hungry, Mr. Kevin," I'd give him a length of rope to chew on.

At the end we embraced warmly. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck - had he bitten me? To my relief, I was just having a mild stroke.

Kevin Keegan @GalacticKeegan  ·  19h

Waiting for Steve Kean to arrive for our meal - they're doing chips, beans & chicken dippers tonight. Razor Ruddock had that 4 times a day.

Steve's a pure football man - like me. That's why I was asked by FIFA to mentor the lad, Suarez, during his long ban a few years back.

Luis was quiet, polite. We went fishing, sky-diving, played tennis. He reminded me of Rafa Nadal - always pulling his pants out of his arse.

The biting thing wasn't discussed. We had an understanding - when Luis said, "hungry, Mr. Kevin," I'd give him a length of rope to chew on.

At the end we embraced warmly. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck - had he bitten me? To my relief, I was just having a mild stroke.

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Danny Higginbotham ‏@Higginbotham05  7h

Cleaned dogs muck up in garden. My son sees this then I go inside he decides to pull his pants down and curl one out in the garden. Madness

His son's 15 as well! Possibly

• 2 weeks later...

True Geordie reckons that there's rumours on Twitter that we've agreed a deal for Daryl Janmaat.

Some Italian articles are claiming we have agreed a deal for him to sign after the world cup.

True Geordie reckons that there's rumours on Twitter that we've agreed a deal for Daryl Janmaat.

It's come from Italian journo Alfredo Pedulla. He reckons we've agreed a €9m deal and he'll sign after the World Cup. Though everyone else is linking Janmaat to Man U as well, so who knows.

It's come from Italian journo Alfredo Pedulla. He reckons we've agreed a €9m deal and he'll sign after the World Cup. Though everyone else is linking Janmaat to Man U as well, so who knows.

Guest chicken little

Some Italian articles are claiming we have agreed a deal for him to sign after the world cup.

Dutch reporter tweeting from Brazil is speculating that we purple monkey dishwasher.

That penalty that meant they went out against Greece was directly his fault. Went belting upfront then walked back, the cross coming in from his area.

Take him in a heartbeat mind

R.Lukaku Bolingoli ‏@RomeluLukaku9  36m

No dissrespect to Arsenal who is also a big club but i don't understand why ozil has left real madrid.... I guess will never know..

The fuck's that about.

Sorry if posted elsewhere

R.Lukaku Bolingoli ‏@RomeluLukaku9  36m

No dissrespect to Arsenal who is also a big club but i don't understand why ozil has left real madrid.... I guess will never know..

The fuck's that about.

Sorry if posted elsewhere

Big talk for someone who got dropped for a 19 year old that fellow country man Vertonghen had never even heard of.