Twitter

Thespence

@ecanalla: Jonás Gutiérrez on @TyCSports : "I got my left testicle removed in Argentina. When I came back to England, [Pardew] told me to leave."

Shocking really badly shocking, I'm not a twatter user, can this be sent to the local rags and nationals as well

@ecanalla: Jonás Gutiérrez on @TyCSports : "I got my left testicle removed in Argentina. When I came back to England, [Pardew] told me to leave."

Shocking really badly shocking, I'm not a twatter user, can this be sent to the local rags and nationals as well

It's been around for ages. Most people went for the "that Alan Pardew is such a nice man, he would never do anything like that" angle and ignored it, despite the fact that he refused to let Don Hutchison go to his mother's funeral.

Twatter, fuckin brilliant :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only things i ever see about twitter are stupid people posting stupid, hatefull and harmfull things. Hence the he twatter

It's been around for ages. Most people went for the "that Alan Pardew is such a nice man, he would never do anything like that" angle and ignored it, despite the fact that he refused to let Don Hutchison go to his mother's funeral.

Yeah just googled it and it goes back 4 weeks. Still with the pressure mounting another nail might help our cause (if you can call it that)

Woah, only just heard this. Christ, what a bell.

Use jonas cancer as a tool against pardew?? Don't stoop that low. He is a bad manager but that's a bit sick

Yeah just googled it and it goes back 4 weeks. Still with the pressure mounting another nail might help our cause (if you can call it that)