John Terry loses England captaincy, Ferdinand gets it

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perfect specimen of an athlete? How's that?

4 years ago when we was captain we had to take him off against Ecuador because he was knackered. Can I stress, this was 4 years ago. :lol:

He's much fitter now :)

Seem to recall him openly admitting to fucking his training regime up around that time.  Put on too much beef - now look at him, he's a rake!

I don't really follow all this bullshit about 'he's a role model for kids' - what fucking nonsense. Any parent setting up John Shitting Terry (or pretty much any other footballer, for that matter, with the exception of James Milner who drinks only milk, just runs all the time and looks like he's from the 1940s) as a role model wants their head looking at.

The difference is, though, if he'd been caught tupping the neighbour's Mrs, it would be one thing, but he wasn't, he was caught tupping the Mrs of an England team mate.

Now, fortunately, it was only Wayne Bridge, and if he goes through with his promise not to go to South Africa, our chances of success will be improved, not worsened, but what if it had been Wayne Rooney and he had reacted the same way (although, clearly, the fragrant Colleen only has eyes for Wayne)?

That's the really poor bit that doesn't befit an England captain. Shag around, knob the neighbour's wife, knob the neighbour, or knob the postman's wife, to your heart's content and it is one thing.

Fucking an England team mate's Mrs is a totally different kettle of fish.

Strip him of the captaincy and leave him at home. He's not even that good. In fact, while we're at it, the notion of England winning the world cup is already rendered borderline unbearable by the thought of utter, uttter cunts like 'JT', "Stevie G' and Ashley Cole giving it large as a result.

What a dislikeable bunch of cuntbubbles.

I'm supporting Germany, me.

Oh that's good, we should give him the captaincy now because last time round he f***ed up his training regime and wasn't fit enough to play an entire game.

He's done, can be effective in Serie A but not in the international game.

I don't think there's a problem in Rooney's ability to handle the pressure of a big game. He doesn't seem to suffer from nerves. He also seems to have curbed his temper much better now.

I still can't see him as an England captain yet - that'll come in the future. Barry or Gerrard for now.

Walcott's a player who stretches teams and makes a lot of space for others, he has to go.

When/If he remembers how to play. 

Absolutely shocking this season though and on form alone he wont make it.  I'm pretty certain Fabio will agree.

Walcott's a player who stretches teams and makes a lot of space for others, he has to go.

He is basically Guttierez (and yes Guttierez is in the Argentina squad but Maradona is mental)

Has Jonas ever scored a hattrick against a nation that went to the previous major championship instead?

He is basically Guttierez (and yes Guttierez is in the Argentina squad but Maradona is mental)

Has Jonas ever scored a hattrick against a nation that went to the previous major championship instead?

Yes. Has Walcott ever worn a spiderman mask?

We need to think about the present here.  No doubts that Walcott has the potential to be a potent weapon... it's just he's about as effective as say ?Jonas? atm

That was a one off game that everyone jizzed over. Lennon and Wright-Phillips bring almost the same amount of pace as Walcott and have greater quality in the final third.