John Terry loses England captaincy, Ferdinand gets it

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elbie

Quite posibly so, put there are players out there who could do a job in defence. No player is irreplaceable, even John Terry. One thing is for sure, this matter needs to be fully sorted prior to the next England friendly.

I voted no.

As for who should replace him i'm not to sure, but for anyone who says people like Rooney and such shouldn't be captain, that means that you hold the England captaincy as an important position.

Therefore Terry can't remain as captain.

Just my opinion.

Guest Stephen927

I voted no.

As for who should replace him i'm not to sure, but for anyone who says people like Rooney and such shouldn't be captain, that means that you hold the England captaincy as an important position.

Therefore Terry can't remain as captain.

Just my opinion.

Fair point.

Guest Stephen927

Strip him of captaincy, but for god sake keep him in the team

I don't think God would agree with you there.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs165.snc3/19265_1338049016962_1403241084_30937701_2515291_n.jpg

My dad works with John Terry's cousin (as he keeps telling me) and he reckons the entire family are a bunch of fucked up headcases.  There is no way this bloke should lead England when we have the likes of Beckham in the team.

In the team? He's not even guaranteed a place in the squad, man.

Maybe part of the problem is that they don't have to answer to anyone. It's not the first time Terry has been caught with another woman is it? His missus obviously likes the life she has, and so in a way does she tollerate it so that she is still part of that life? Cheryl Cole did the same thing when Ashley was caught out, Victoria Beckham when David was accused of sleeing with Rebecca Loos. So what does Terry have to lose? His wife? Does he really care, if he is prepared to sleep with his best mates' ex, or some lass who throws herself at him? His kids? Nah, he will still get to play doting daddy, if his missus comes back, and part time daddy if she doesn't. His money? No chance. His captaincy, obviously not at Chelsea. His actions have no consequences, unlike in the real world, where (as I know) you make one mistake and you are given shit about it for ages. The fact that some people on here are saying "so what?" shows that his actions mean very little to a lot of people.

Good post.