John Terry loses England captaincy, Ferdinand gets it

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beckham is a god

Also our most experienced player and not a cunt (at the moment).  Would be a fine choice as captain, and that way he'd be more likely to start.

I don't mind him tbh, but if we're talking about fucking one guy off for adultery and giving it to another who has also committed adultery where is the statement? Who's next, Ashley Cole? :lol:

But it's not the adultery (well it's more).  I imagine that most players prowl around. 

It's more the fucking one of your team mates wives, getting her knocked-up, slipping in a coat hanger and then trying to get your lawyer to stick a gagging order on it all.  And all of his previous offences... 

No to the captaincy, no to the squad.

As it stands, you can't have both Bridge and Terry in the squad, and you can't drop Bridge in order to make life comfortable for Terry.

All the focus seems to be on Terry, but Bridge has to be considered as well.

Rooney has handled extreme pressure all his career, I don't think that would be an issue for him at all.

He's struggled to score since 2004 in big games, he plays his best football when he's relaxed and confident.

Rooney has handled extreme pressure all his career, I don't think that would be an issue for him at all.

He's struggled to score since 2004 in big games, he plays his best football when he's relaxed and confident.

Did your flatmates lock you in the cupboard over the weekend?

Beckham is a god

Also our most experienced player and not a c*** (at the moment). Would be a fine choice as captain, and that way he'd be more likely to start.

What is with you and english players 5 years past their sell by date?

Owen not suitable now - that I accept. Lost his pace through wear and tear and doesn't offer enough otherwise. Hoped he'd have a renaissance at United, but he too much of a cripple now.

Beckham still has it though, such a perfect specimen of an athlete. Plus he'd make a great captain and is our best right sided option aside from the nippy kids that can't maintain any form.

Did your flatmates lock you in the cupboard over the weekend?

Firstly i don't live in a flat, secondly f*** off. Arsenal away isn't a big game in the context we're discussing here.

3 games at WC 06, 2 champions league finals and an FA cup final.

6 of the biggest games he's played since he Euro 2004 and each one he's failed to make an impact. He doesn't perform well under pressure and any pressure we shelter him from (the captaincy) is a positive thing for him and us until he matures.