127 days until it begins: Please vote again on the strikers ffs

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rooney, Defoe, Crouch, and Bent for me.  Would be tempted to start Defoe and Crouch to be honest - they get to play with each other week-in/week-out and have a good understanding.  Would give them the first 45 then bring Rooney on 'cause it's hard to leave him out as he's playing out of his skin this season.

The idea of not starting Rooney is madness.

We'll beat you anyway :smug: , but I don't see what that has to do with anything.  Rooney obviously has to play but at what expense?  Chemistry?  Playing him as a lone striker?  I can see that going terribly south.

I voted Rooney, Defoe, Heskey, Bent.

Rooney and Defoe are there by merits and form. Heskey is there by the fact that he seems to complement Rooney well despite not being at all prolific.

The Bent vote is form vote. And I would replace him with whoever most in form striker before the world cup. Could be Owen, could be Agbonlahor etc.

I'm shocked that so many have elected not to take Heskey. Rooney is the team's best player by a mile and he's got in excess of a goal a game (I think?) in Heskey/Rooney combo since Capello came in. Admittedly, Heskey's only scored about 2 goals, but he gets so much more out of Rooney than anyone else he has to go imo.

I voted Rooney, Crouch, Defoe, Bent, but I'd like to change Crouch to Heskey.

Also, I'd like to think we'd have a winger who could perhaps do a job upfront to. Maybe Walcott, but probably not (due to squad limitations and his lack of amazingness).

Rooney  - 102 (24.9%)

Defoe - 95 (23.2%)

Crouch - 80 (19.6%)

Bent - 41 (10%)

Heskey - 46 (11.2%)

Agbonlahor - 45 (11%)

So 3 obvious choices and it's down to the wire for the last spot. 

Vote Heskey you bastards!

Also, will be open until some random point tomorrow when I cba to sort out the next batch.  Will be splitting the midfield into CMs and wide players, and the defence into CBs and FBs.

In 5 days time we'll have our England squad.

Rooney  - 102 (24.9%)

Defoe - 95 (23.2%)

Crouch - 80 (19.6%)

Bent - 41 (10%)

Heskey - 46 (11.2%)

Agbonlahor - 45 (11%)

So 3 obvious choices and it's down to the wire for the last spot. 

Vote Heskey you bastards!

Also, will be open until some random point tomorrow when I cba to sort out the next batch.  Will be splitting the midfield into CMs and wide players, and the defence into CBs and FBs.

In 5 days time we'll have our England squad.

Well I want to vote Heskey but I can't change my vote...