Glenn to go after Arsenal?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Kenton Magpie

please note belgravia doesnt possess this quality

How do you know they won't?

I don't, but i have as much reason to believe they won't as much you you appear to believe they will

A trophy or a decent investor who has the best interests of NUFC at heart, please note belgravia doesnt possess this quality

Why do they have to have the club at heart? If they gave tens of millions to spend, they could be self confessed Mackems for all I care.

Who is to say that they will inject millions!? they may just wish to buy the club and offer to the club what FS does and make a little profit for themselves in the long run

If they put in as much as 'Fred' - assuming the same cash base - but the decision making is better and forward thinking they will be onto a goodun for me

Personally I think he'll get more time to come good.  Sackage will be beckoning if we are still bottom 3 come xmas.  Unless Shepherd gets mobbed of course;  fear of being hanged from a lamp post Mussolini stylee might just move it up his agenda a tad.   

Guest Kenton Magpie

Well if I did I apologize

Apology rejected.

;)

Nah I know why people would be sceptical though.

:lol:

Aye, well there are almost defiantly two sides to every story, so much so in the story of Newcastle United FC

Na he won't be sacked if anything I think Fred may beg Big Al to come back and help out, does it not seem a bit strange to anyone else that we did so well under Roeder last season with Big Al as his assistant, and now without Big Al Roeder is not able to cope.

Doubt very much that he'll go until at least Christmas unless there is a spectacular hammering at Arsenal

followed by a loss to Pompey.

No-one else of any consequence wants the job, and for Roeder to go so quickly would make the Board look ridiculous after the Souness affair last season.

I suspect that there might be what is classed now as a 'reasonable' result at the Emirates(i.e. a small defeat).Arsenal will not want to kill themselves unless the game is dragging into a draw late on.

Such a result, followed by a draw/small win at home to Pompey would enable the Club/Roeder to claim that 'We are futher on the road to recovery'('look how heavily Liverpool were beaten by Arsenal etc. etc').

if we get stuffed up the arse it will more than likely be bad tactics ,formations,personnel which indirectly will be roeders fault .not many teams shove it up the arse so no he will not go but it will be more than players we are getting in the january sales if results do not improve.

I'm thinking 14-1 might just do the job.

*prays*

This is the classic game were you end winning, ensuring the shit manager stays for a few more months.

That's what i fear.

but there is no way i can see any other result than an arsenal win tbh - so if that could be the final nail, then let it be a convincing win please.

i really hope he goes after the game,atleast if we are sure of a defeat vs arsenal,lets just hope they defeat us bad enough that shepard feels that sacking roeder is a must

Please stop "supporting" the same team as me. TIA.

Superfan :lol:

or soopafan, whichever describes the above poster better.

No, plain old supporter will do. Just someone who wants us to win every game we play rather than someone who wants a result to go against us or hopes a player will do badly or gets injured just so they can prove a point and feel superior on an internet message board.

Superfan :lol:

or soopafan, whichever describes the above poster better.

No, plain old supporter will do. Just someone who wants us to win every game we play rather than someone who wants a result to go against us or hopes a player will do badly or gets injured just so they can prove a point and feel superior on an internet message board.

Which would you prefer? Have one result go for us and allow the remaining 20+ fixtures to go against us, or the opposite of that? Roeder is that bad.

Guest stormrider

funny thing is that almost everyone wants a loss in that game while in a same topic i posted last year when souness was in charge, i became the biggest villain on this forum.