Newcastle United 5 - 1 Cardiff City - 05/02/10 - post match reaction from p22

Dave

Guest toonlass

Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Neil Kinnock, Cerys Matthews, Shaking Stevens, Rob Brydon, Ruth Maddock, Iwan Thomas, Joe Calzaghe Charlotte Church, Ivor the Engine, Fireman Sam! Can you hear me Fireman Sam? Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Jonas was mint tonight when we had a man hacked down and the ref refused to give a freekick, he ran rings around them before giving the ball up to be kicked out of play. Been a long time since we could cheer us keeping possesion with one touch passing. Best game this season and not just because of the scoreline.

Jonas was bloody awesome tonight. Reminded me somewhat of Ginola in 95. Jonas I love you.  :smitten:

Guest The_Scoreboard

What a night. Havent sung and danced at a game so much for ages. 3-0 up after 15mins WTF??? Carroll's goals and post shot was excellent striker play, Lovenkrands was just amazing - got to start every game if fit imo. Best song of the night was the 'We don't care about Ashley, We don't care about me, All we care about .........is NUFC' fucking class especially when sang for about 5 minutes solid and getting louder and louder as more people grasped the words. O0.

Jonas got a great applause when substituted and thought Harper pulled off some great saves. Credit to Hughton on the new signings, Williamson looks like a great signing, along with Routledge who put in some great crosses. Had to laugh at the hundreds of people taking their seats after we had already banged 2 goals in, bet they arent that late again :snod:  

If people want to leave before the final whistle then fair enuff, thats their choice but what does fuck me off is when they stand at the front ont he concourse so no fucker behind them can see, if your going to watch the game stay in your seat or get down those bastard stairs :angry:

Well that was a nice experience. Attacking line-up, 2 wingers, 2 forwards, no Smith, no Butt and after 15 mins the game was won.

We should probably have scored more tbh but 5-1 was far more than I was expecting. Well done to everyone. :)

Guest neesy111

Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Neil Kinnock, Cerys Matthews, Shaking Stevens, Rob Brydon, Ruth Maddock, Iwan Thomas, Joe Calzaghe Charlotte Church, Ivor the Engine, Fireman Sam! Can you hear me Fireman Sam? Your boys took a hell of a beating!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just got back from the match loved the game but i sat in the leazes and found it incredibly repetitive tonight especially the dont care about ashley one but the goals were canny lovenkrands 2nd me fav

Harper-5-had nowt to do

Simpson- 7 - good game for a return from injury dont get why hughton put him left wing tho

Williamson-7- another good solid performance

Hall-7- Expecting him to be gash but didnt do anything bad imo

Van Aanholt-6- good going forward but looks a  bit shaky at the back

Routledge-8- so glad to have 2 wings with pace

Nolan-7- Best performance for a few games

Guthrie-8- i prefer him much more in the middle i felt we had more creatvity

Jonas-8- linked up well with van aanholt

Carroll-8- two decent goals

Best-7- good debut

Lovenkrands-8- great 2nd goal

Kadar- didnt really notice him

R.Taylor- see kadar

Just got back in and had a read through some of the match comments, its somewhat of a tradition now as some of the banter is great. Class night, everyone played well tonight, Jonas was my motm, fucking class, can't wait to see what he does in the prem now he's bedded in properly.

Some lad showed me his betslip after the match and he had 5-0 , no word of a lie.,what a shitter  :lol:

I'm now 95%  positive we will get promoted this year if we continue with 2 wingers.

Missed the 1st goal , bastard  :lol:

A young couple turned up behind me 15 minutes late and asked some bloke what the score was, the lasses face was a picture when she heard it was 3 - 0!!

It was like someone had just farted in her face!!!  :laugh:

Where were you sitting mate ?

Edit : I think it may have been me, but that lass who sits next to me is just some lass who sits there  :lol:

A young couple turned up behind me 15 minutes late and asked some bloke what the score was, the lasses face was a picture when she heard it was 3 - 0!!

It was like someone had just farted in her face!!!  :laugh:

Where were you sitting mate ?

Edit : I think it may have been me, but that lass who sits next to me is just some lass who sits there  :lol:

Leazes, mate.

Good to hear Nolan played well without scoring.

He was better with Guthrie alongside him. Still not excellent but better.

this. simple movement from the middle, no midfielder standing 10yds in front of the centre halves all game. they played off each other which made it so much harder to mark anyone else.

niot great, i'm still not sure of any of our central midfielders but at least tonight they played as central midfielders as opposed to slightly advanced extra centre half and lolloping trying to get alongside forwardser.

there was about 6 'diff fans behind us like. Fair play to them, they got called every name under the sun without retaliating.

Their was a Cardiff fan behind me and Ste who did seem down, but didn't say anything and behaved himself, jast a normal fan feeling let down by his team without retaliating, he was with others from Cardiff though who were Newcastle fans. It's going to be a long weekend for him.