Swansea City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 25

Nate

You played well but the fact we must have misplaced 90% of passes (5 yards or 50 yards all were shit) certainly helped, you kept the ball well but we gave it back to you nearly every time we had it and it wasnt down to pressure most of the time.

Lee Ryders "Ratings" :

Harper 6

Simpson 6

Hall 6

Coloccini 5

Van Aanholt 5

Guthrie 6

Nolan 5

Smith 6

Routledge 6

Lovenkrands 5

Carroll 7

Subs:

Best 6

He's in need of a brain transplant if he thinks Coloccini and Nolan were as bad as each other, for me we didn't have anybody who was as good as Coloccini.

The local rag is gonna lick the club's arse most of the time, especially of those who are also local/generally popular. You'd think people would have got used to it by now.

Ryder is about as interesting as a shit but he's got an impossible job as the chief football correspondent.

Oliver was the same man, he had an obvious agenda against certain players whilst giving his usual 'ace' suspects ridiculously high ratings.

There's just no need for it. I wish Robert had just burned the entire building down instead of thumping him.

Oliver was the same man, he had an obvious agenda against certain players whilst giving his usual 'ace' suspects ridiculously high ratings.

There's just no need for it. I wish Robert had just burned the entire building down instead of thumping him.

:lol: