Newcastle United v Coventry - Wednesday 17th Feb, 7.45pm

Guest toonlass

Harper

Simpson   Williamson Collo   Dutch kid

Routledge   Smith  Guthrie     Gutierrez

Carroll    Best

3-0, best to put us 1-0 at half time, Loveycans to come on for best on 60mins and score 2

On NUFC.com it says that Shola won't feature in this game due to a hamstring injury that will keep him out for a few weeks.........

How the fuck can this have happened?  He plays like he doesn't see a ball from one Saturday to the next!!  His fitness record beggers belief!

When's his contract up? No way in hell should he be offered another one after yet another season on the sidelines.

Guest neesy111

On NUFC.com it says that Shola won't feature in this game due to a hamstring injury that will keep him out for a few weeks.........

How the fuck can this have happened?  He plays like he doesn't see a ball from one Saturday to the next!!  His fitness record beggers belief!

When's his contract up? No way in hell should he be offered another one after yet another season on the sidelines.

another 2 years, thanks to  :kinnear:

I really think we should look to sell him as soon as we're back in the Premier League. Some CCC club might take him. He isn't up to it in the Premier League anyway. Keegan has been the only manager who actually did see that and wanted to sell him... sadly Shola failed his fitnes-test iirc.

I really think we should look to sell him as soon as we're back in the Premier League. Some CCC club might take him. He isn't up to it in the Premier League anyway. Keegan has been the only manager who actually did see that and wanted to sell him... sadly Shola failed his fitnes-test iirc.

He got "homesick" during his time with Stoke, didn't he? Was that under Keegan?

He got "homesick" during his time with Stoke, didn't he? Was that under Keegan?

Yes. Was at the end of the 07/08 campaign. After that at the start of the 08/09 season Keegan looked to sell him. He was only loaned out to Stoke.

another 2 years, thanks to  :kinnear:

We'll just have to run his contract down then, he's not going to be shifted that much is clear. This was probably the only season he could have made a contribution but he's another perma-crock bleeding the club dry.

Can someone tell me why we are playing tonight instead of yesterday in anyway? I mean we are one of onely two ties to play tonight (I think) instead of last night and their appears to be no reasonable reason why we are playing tonight instead of last night.

Shola reminds me of of Ronaldinho (not sure of the spelling) after seeing last nights game.

They are both lazy

Work rate zero

Slightest touch and they are on there arse appealing to the ref

Ronaldinho can create something out of nothing..........Amebobi can create nothing out of something.

I'd be happy to never see him in a NUFC shirt ever again. 

Can someone tell me why we are playing tonight instead of yesterday in anyway? I mean we are one of onely two ties to play tonight (I think) instead of last night and their appears to be no reasonable reason why we are playing tonight instead of last night.

It's because I am busy on a Tuesday night so cannot make the match, I hope you all understand!

Our designated home games night is wednesday, the mackems' is Tuesday.

Ok, but since the Mackems wern't playing on a Tuesday surely we could of taken their spot for this week.

Guest toonlass

Ok, but since the Mackems wern't playing on a Tuesday surely we could of taken their spot for this week.

Why? It's always a wednesday night at home?

Because our closest rivals in the league were playing that night aswell, meaning the pressure would be on us tonight regardless of their results, would of seemed more fair to of let us play at the same time.

Guest toonlass

Because our closest rivals in the league were playing that night aswell, meaning the pressure would be on us tonight regardless of their results, would of seemed more fair to of let us play at the same time.

But we always play home games on a Wednesday night. Divvent mess with it man. It's bad enough that Saturday at 3pm is as rare as hens teeth without changing midweek games to some stupid day and time. Anyway, Tuesdays are shite. They don't deserve Newcastle matches.

But we always play home games on a Wednesday night. Divvent mess with it man. It's bad enough that Saturday at 3pm is as rare as hens teeth without changing midweek games to some stupid day and time. Anyway, Tuesdays are shite. They don't deserve Newcastle matches.

We had games on Tuesday as well. Scunthorpe away (which we lost) and Derby away (which we... lost). So probably a good thing that we play on Wednesday.

Wow, you are really passionate about Wednesday games.