Newcastle United Vs Preston North End - Saturday 20th Feb -3 pm KO

Fenham Mag

Not on the telly I reckon?

Ask yourself when the last time a Saturday 3pm game was on the telly.

I really should stop trying to be funny. Either people get offended or just don't understand the joke/find it remotely humorous.

I really should stop trying to be funny. Either people get offended or just don't understand the joke/find it remotely humorous.

now your guthrie comments make sense.

Guest Roger Kint

Should i be worried i thought it was obvious what you meant? ;D

The last game Loven & Carroll played together upfront with Guthrie behind them in the middle, we won 5-1. The next game we tried it, we won 4-1.

Lets stick with that. Wouldnt mind seeing Smith for Nolan.

Aren't they also the only two times Routledge and Jonas have both started together?

Guest Roger Kint

The last game Loven & Carroll played together upfront with Guthrie behind them in the middle, we won 5-1. The next game we tried it, we won 4-1.

Lets stick with that. Wouldnt mind seeing Smith for Nolan.

Aren't they also the only two times Routledge and Jonas have both started together?

Also the only 3 times we have played anywhere near something resembling football we won 4-0, 5-1, 4-1...... :pow:

Just watched the goals from Preston's 5-3 defeat to Derby. They look very week in the air at the back, both keepers and centre halves, so it is vital we attack from the off and stick with the same system of two wingers.

they've been all over the place at the back recently apparently, not just in the air.