Newcastle United Vs Preston North End - Saturday 20th Feb -3 pm KO

Fenham Mag

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Mike Williamson(?), Fabricio Coloccini, Patrick van Aanholt, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Fitz Hall, Tamas Kadar, Nile Ranger, Leon Best, Ryan Taylor, Fabrice Pancrate

Routledge out with a calf injury.

Guest firetotheworks

Bring in Ryan Taylor or something. Why the f*** would you push a CB out wide?! ffs man, GUTHRIE IS NOT A WINGER.

Or a CB.  O0

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd rather see Ryan Taylor or Pancrate out wide (He's looked alright off the bench)

Hmmm....not so happy with that line up, another slow midfield

I mean, surely with four wingers at the club, one of them gets injured, you bring in one of the backups?!

fuck me, I dread to think what'll happen in Krul and Harper get injured. Will probably stick Guthrie between the sticks so he can play Butt in CM.

I think in the last few games Guthrie has proven he's better in the centre than out wide, so why would Hughton change it to accomodate Smith when, as people have said, we have Raylor and Pancake on the bench.

It's the kind of tactical decision that could cost us a game.

Oh dear. Can see us coming unstuck today now. Alan Smith can fuck off.

Really hope your wrong like, but with Guthrie on the wing and Smith back in the centre I'm not as happy about todays game.  Why is there no story about why Routledge is out? is he injured or what?

Also why the hell is Raylor not on the right wing? surely keep Guthrie in the centre?

At least we have we can still put Raylor or Pancrate on the right wing later in the game I suppose - don't know whether Hughton will have sense to push Guthrie central instead of just bringing him off later in the game though.