Footballers Who Smoke

Fugazi

Guest Howaythetoon

I know a few people who are what they call themselves "social smokers", in that they only smoke in certain social circumstances. I think there are a fair few footballers who smoke who fall into that category. I doubt there are many 20 a day players as it would show.

Guest icemanblue

Smoking isn't bad in moderation. I've smoked 2 cigars a week for nearly 5 years and no less fitter than I was. It's the idiots who chain smoke 20 a day that do their airways damage.

'I smoke the right way. Everyone else is doing it wrong.'

Shocker.

Smoking isn't bad in moderation. I've smoked 2 cigars a week for nearly 5 years and no less fitter than I was. It's the idiots who chain smoke 20 a day that do their airways damage.

Shocker.

I get the impression that your post count would be zero if you weren't allowed to quote. Definite lack of initiative.

Guest icemanblue

Shocker.

I get the impression that your post count would be zero if you weren't allowed to quote. Definite lack of initiative.

Ouch. I'm a broken man.

Guest Heneage

Shocker.

And most of those quoted posts are mine.

Guest geordienorway

Can't really compare cigars to cigarettes though, because the cigarettes hurts the lungs more.