Football podcasts

Gash

After listening to them on the Ripple Effect, been listening to the "Not the Top 20 podcast".

I don't know much about Football League podcasts, but these two seem pretty good, and the two of them have a high end amount of knowledge (as you'd hope :lol:) and seem to bounce off well off each other. 

It's a good summary of a part of football I don't really tend to pay a whole load of attention too.

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

One of the OG worst Pod on the Tyne episodes this week. 

:lol: details. Think I've finally lost patience. Two of that shit a week ffs, like it wasn't padded with utter bollocks enough already. 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: details. Think I've finally lost patience. Two of that shit a week ffs, like it wasn't padded with utter bollocks enough already. 

I only listened to the first half disclaimer but it’s the usual 

- Waugh almost crying as he refuss to watch international football.
- The return of Waugh likes sausages and should host a meat podcast.

- I ripped people off for a jolly to Belgium and will mention it but not like that.

3 hours ago, Disco said:

- I ripped people off for a jolly to Belgium and will mention it but not like that.

:anguish:

15 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I stopped listening all together this season, its just straight up shit at this point.

Christ the Totally Football Show is the pits n'all. The level of fartsniffing smuggery is absolutely off the chain these days; they all think they're fucking hilarious. And Charlie Vocalfryshare is the worst of the worst. 

Pod on the Tyne has been particularly bad this season. Payne is about as funny as AIDS, Caulkin doesn't seem to want to discuss football and while Waugh is by far the most interesting of the bunch, he has about as much charisma as a beige radiator.

The problem is my thirst for NUFC content is so great I'm still listening to it, but it is a chore.

21 hours ago, Disco said:

I've listened to some other teams' Athletic podcasts and even the bad ones are miles ahead of Pod on the Tyne. It desperately needs the Old Yeller treatment.

22 hours ago, Disco said:

They were doing that fucking nauseating patter circa April 2020 during the lockdown takeover-centric episodes and it was desperately unfunny then. Can't believe they get away with such piss poor content when it's affiliated with the Athletic.

6 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Almost tempted to listen :lol:

It's insane how bad it is, quite surprised The Athletic haven't stepped in to replace them.

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

They were doing that fucking nauseating patter circa April 2020 during the lockdown takeover-centric episodes and it was desperately unfunny then. Can't believe they get away with such piss poor content when it's affiliated with the Athletic.

Do you think they get away with such shit, unfunny content. Due to basically all of the NUFC podcasts being shite in one way or the other? 

GS has been unlistenable this season. Pure guff and going off on uninteresting tangents, again. 

TF disappeared up their own arses ages ago and got rid of any of the decent contributors they had. 

The Chronicle one? :lol: 

Does that idiot Wraith do one?

Hardly spoilt for choice, are we?! 

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Is Loaded Mag any good? I think @Kid Icarusmentioned he'd listened to the odd episode.

It's often good other times just okay. They get good guests on from time to time and their stuff with opposition fans are very good, but beyond that I enjoy it just as a background sort of thing and it's good when we've won and they're hyping up all the players, with anyone rarely getting rated less than an 8/10 :lol:.

They probably put out too much content to make what they're talking about worthwhile tbh, but that's the nature of the beast with trying to get a channel out there, and aside from when they have that bellend Graeme Bailey one, it's usually good. 

It's not the sort of podcast you go to for any deep insight or anything, it's more just fan chat, which tbh is much more my preference these days. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Pod on the Tyne has been particularly bad this season. Payne is about as funny as AIDS, Caulkin doesn't seem to want to discuss football and while Waugh is by far the most interesting of the bunch, he has about as much charisma as a beige radiator.

The problem is my thirst for NUFC content is so great I'm still listening to it, but it is a chore.

Absolutely this although I rarely if ever can stomach a whole episode.