Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

I think we should sign him simply because his middle name is Maria.

Should sign her off Corrie as well

Who? Samia Smith?...........We already have one of them in the centre of midfield.

Jordan, where did you get the picture for your avatar from?

googled jose enrique messi to see if there was any pics from his la liga days and i found that  its a few pages in

googled jose enrique messi to see if there was any pics from his la liga days and i found that  its a few pages in

We still put four past them in the game in your avatar though  :snod:

José Enrique was immense in the second "leg", though.

Guest Roger Kint

At the moment, given how I think the summer will pan out I would take one size back. Would also take harewood or Boyd on a free.

Oh the joys :(

Please god no to Hall or Harewood, neither will do anything better than what we have, even in an injury crisis

At the moment we have (imo) 2 centre backs and I would have more faith in harewood over shola in the Prem.

If Taylor stays and we don't sign a right back he needs to be first choice and kadar is our only back up to Jose.

Guest Roger Kint

At the moment we have (imo) 2 centre backs and I would have more faith in harewood over shola in the Prem.

If Taylor stays and we don't sign a right back he needs to be first choice and kadar is our only back up to Jose.

In fans eyes Taylor may be a RB but not in Hughtons. In his eyes we have 3 CB's and he looks like hes going for another(Boyate etc) and all are better than Hall, even Kadar.

Harewood has managed to score less Premier League goals than Shola, who proved to be a better player last season as well. Cant see how it would be a better choice personally no matter how poor i think Shola is

Because shola is a perma crock.

Hughton has shown this season he isn't stubborn and will make changes if needed. We still aren't sure who is his first choice centre back pairing but I have faith that he will recognise Taylor, Colo and Williamson are better than Simpson so the only one to get them all playing is with Taylor at right back.

I hope anyway :)

Guest geordienorway

Looks like it could've been Moa Abdellaoue we were gonna look at according to TV2 who says a lot of European scouts would be dissapointed that Moa had got a niggling injury and most likely won't feature against Montenegro. Makes sense as his contract runs out in 2010 and HSV almost got him for £500k in January but backed down for unknown reasons.

The most overrated player in Tippeligaen imo.

really?

think he's quite the player actually, good shot and seems to be in the right places when he's inside the box.

His movement is good, and he gets into good positions. The problem is his woeful finishing. Vålerenga creates a lot of chances, and they would have done better in the league if they had a more clinical finisher than Moa. He also goes missing quite a lot, and I don't think he is a player that could do well abroad. The so-called experts in Norway claim he will succed if he goes abroad, but he is approaching his peak and hasn't really been dominating in Tippeligaen. Could never cut it in the Prem imo.

We still put four past them in the game in your avatar though  :snod:

José Enrique was immense in the second "leg", though.

Jose has only played once against Barca in a 2-0 win. The other game that season was 4-0 at the Camp Nou, because he wasn't in the starting XI or even on the bench.

Silly Villareal. :colo:

West Ham's owners have been talking of signing Beckham.  They reckon they've had a bid for Joe Cole turned down as well.  Hope it's the same fruitless posturing we used to do, relying on them taking up a relegation spot for us next year.

West Ham's owners have been talking of signing Beckham.  They reckon they've had a bid for Joe Cole turned down as well.  Hope it's the same fruitless posturing we used to do, relying on them taking up a relegation spot for us next year.

Doubt they would get relegated with Becks, J.Cole and Henry tbh. We had players like Owen, Viduka or Butt. See the difference?

Doubt they would get relegated with Becks, J.Cole and Henry tbh. We had players like Owen, Viduka or Butt. See the difference?

Have you watched Henry (and Beckham) recently?

Have you watched Henry (and Beckham) recently?

I've watched a few games of Beckham last season while he was playing for AC Milan. Think he did well for them.

Not seen much of Henry tbf, so I don't really know if he's still a great player.

What I mean is when we were linked with Rooney, Modric, Arshavin, Kuyt etc and nowt ever came of it.