Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Agent of PSG's Sessegnon says he is to join an unnamed prem club in the next few days!

Perhaps we bid for him rather than Erding. They're obviously not saying who the club is because of our non-disclosure agreement. Sessegnon to the Toon woo hoo!

:frantic:

Is he not off to the Mancs?

Agent of PSG's Sessegnon says he is to join an unnamed prem club in the next few days!

Perhaps we bid for him rather than Erding. They're obviously not saying who the club is because of our non-disclosure agreement. Sessegnon to the Toon woo hoo!

:frantic:

We don't have the money to sign him, he'll cost at least £5m.

You mean like the £5 million we offered for Erding? ;)

:fishing:

probably City

Another DM?  :laugh:

Sessegnon is a dynamic playmaker who creates and scores goals also. Can play wide, but is best just off of the main striker. Never, ever a DM!

probably City

Another DM?  :laugh:

Sessegnon is a dynamic playmaker who creates and scores goals also. Can play wide, but is best just off of the main striker. Never, ever a DM!

I saw that now..  :-[ Always thought that he was playing as a DM.

Guest Stephen927

The Sun are saying we're looking at Jonathan de Guzman after he was released by Feyenoord.

If we sign more than one midfielder who can actually run, I might explode.

Midfielder that can run, striker with pace and some cover on the wing and we'll stay up imo.

You're probably right, at least it looks like Hughton has identified our criminal lack of athleticism in midfield... that's what the PL is all about.

Midfielder that can run, striker with pace and some cover on the wing and we'll stay up imo.

You're probably right, at least it looks like Hughton has identified our criminal lack of athleticism in midfield... that's what the PL is all about.

how does it look like that, from the paper rumours or is there something more substantial i'm unaware of?

Hope so, if we end the window with Nolan and Smith both starting then we're doomed.

how does it look like that, from the paper rumours or is there something more substantial i'm unaware of?

The signing of Perch plus the rumours, that's it really.

Hope so, if we end the window with Nolan and Smith both starting then we're doomed.

I agree. Nolan is worth having around because of his apparent contributions to the dressing room and team morale.

Smith I'd be delighted if we could flog him to anywhere.