Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Apparently Ricardo Fuller is on a free.

I'd certainly take him.

That would be a mental decision from Stoke.

I'm sure they'll do whatever's in their power to keep them... But I suppose he could want to leave.

Guest Roger Kint

The word on Talksport is O'Hara to Newcastle is a very strong rumour.

Shame i would have liked to sign him ;D

Remember that 4-1 over Spurs under Keegan? I pretty vividly remember O'hara starting as a makeshift left back and getting ripped apart by Martins over and over and over again.

Never thought we'd be wanting to sign that player just two years down the road.

Remember that 4-1 over Spurs under Keegan? I pretty vividly remember O'hara starting as a makeshift left back and getting ripped apart by Martins over and over and over again.

The thing is he's not a left back. I can't see how we could go wrog with him, the shout for De Guzman is also a good one.

Guest Roger Kint

Bloody hell :facepalm:

Bryan Ruiz of FC Twente looks a top drawer player,  alot of tecnical ability and is a good finisher......one of the top scorers this and last season.Though the same could be said of the previous top goalscorers there in Kuyt/Alves/Kezman.

McClaren to his credit looks like he could have led them to the Eredivisie title so CL footie will keep him there I suppose for a bit longer.

Bryan Ruiz of FC Twente looks a top drawer player,  alot of tecnical ability and is a good finisher......one of the top scorers this and last season.Though the same could be said of the previous top goalscorers there in Kuyt/Alves/Kezman.

McClaren to his credit looks like he could have led them to the Eredivisie title so CL footie will keep him there I suppose for a bit longer.

We'll have no chance on him. They've already slapped a £15 million price tage on his head - apparently he wants to go to Spain after his stint in Holland.

Like Suarez though he's alot better than previous Eredivise exports, will do very well when he goes abroad.

Guest Roger Kint

Christ you lot are patronising bastards, he's not saying that he wasn't playing out of position or that he hasn't improved.

O'Hara fits the bill IMO.

Who are you calling a bastard?  ???