Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

After winning Young European Footballer of the Year - I wonder if he signed for anybody else, would he have been a better player than he is today?

Is there a wiki page showing previous &  the current winner of this title?

After winning Young European Footballer of the Year - I wonder if he signed for anybody else, would he have been a better player than he is today?

googled a fair bit and can't find anything.

Yep, I have tried many a time to find this award seems to me like mama Viana give her boy a badge off the back of the cornflakes box. No surprise to see the media repeat this line with out doing any fucking research.

Yep, I have tried many a time to find this award seems to me like mama Viana give her boy a badge off the back of the cornflakes box. No surprise to see the media repeat this line with out doing any f***ing research.

only thing I got was FIFPro young player of the year, which apparently was only established in 2005.

Guest Roger Kint

Yep, I have tried many a time to find this award seems to me like mama Viana give her boy a badge off the back of the cornflakes box. No surprise to see the media repeat this line with out doing any f***ing research.

Wasnt it voted for by Italian league managers?

Guest Roger Kint

Bit of a grapevine rumour like but a mate of mine knows a lad whose on the books at Burnley and he reckons Nugent is on his way to us if Burnley go down.

Not sure the club that own him will be too amused about Burnley selling him on while their club falls apart like

Guest Roger Kint

Hopefully that's a load of s**** as Nugent is bloody awful.

Only Burnley player i would really want is Fletcher based on this season, Eagles has been very hit and miss at this level when i seen him

Wasnt it voted for by Italian league managers?

That wouldn't make any sense.

Only Burnley player i would really want is Fletcher based on this season, Eagles has been very hit and miss at this level when i seen him

I can't remember the name of the player whose mouth its come from, will ask my mate when I see him tonight. Don't think Nugent is better than anything we've got already.

Bit of a grapevine rumour like but a mate of mine knows a lad whose on the books at Burnley and he reckons Nugent is on his way to us if Burnley go down.

Not sure the club that own him will be too amused about Burnley selling him on while their club falls apart like

i think they'd be glad of the wages off the books

I can't remember the name of the player whose mouth its come from, will ask my mate when I see him tonight. Don't think Nugent is better than anything we've got already.

Nugent is better than Best & Ranger. Is fitter than Shola.

Guest Roger Kint

Nugent is better than Best & Ranger. Is fitter than Shola.

I agree about Best/Ranger/Shola, would like to think we can find a lot better though

watching valladolid - seville replay on sky, diego costa is a very good player, would love to have him playing up front for us.

Inconsistent. He has those games where you see that he can be very good, and then be anonymous for the next three. To his credit, he's been playing in some truly turboshit sides.

Valladolid are very likely to get relegated, so you could probably snap him on the cheap.