Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Would anyone take S.Caldwell back as 4th choice to Colo, Taylor and Williamson? Hasn't been offered a new contract with Burnley.

Same standard as Fitz Hall.

Would anyone take S.Caldwell back as 4th choice to Colo, Taylor and Williamson? Hasn't been offered a new contract with Burnley.

Prefer to play Kadar if thats the standard we'd be getting in.

Guest Heneage

Still think we need another body in at the back as cover and doubt we'll be after anyone better than the three we have. Kadar would also be cover for Enrique as well anyway.

Looks too slow.`

Cleverley and Wilshere would be great. I'd imagine Wilshere will go back to bolton though?

worth a punt who knows he and arsene may prefer us to get him

Arsene has always had good things to say about us, as has Mourinho for some reason. Should be able to get one of their players. Vela, Merida or someone like that.

He has a massive weak spot for us through his days under Sir Bobby.

Guest Roger Kint

Bizarrely Humberto Suazo is linked about 10 times on that crap rumour thread, given our lack of funds its hard to see. Isnt he a old version of Martins? :undecided:

Cleverley and Wilshere would be great. I'd imagine Wilshere will go back to bolton though?

Arsene has always had good things to say about us, as has Mourinho for some reason. Should be able to get one of their players. Vela, Merida or someone like that.

I'd rather get Mourinho himself than any of his players.  :pow:

Ah of course, cheers  :thup:

All those knackers posting La-Liga, South American players :snod:

I noticed Leyton Orient as part of major cost cutting have let Sean Thornton go could be the creative spark we need in midfield & he can rap.

Sneijder on loan

Wouldnt mind most of these if we are scrounging the free market, granted a couple are unrealistic.

Dont fancy any goalies

Clerc    Scharner    Senderos  Aurelio

Bresciano  Altintop  Larson 

Govou                                    Petrov

Guerrero

Sneijder on loan

Nahhh.. We desperately need a striker so we should go for Eto'o, he's more realistic.

Guest je85

Villa have put Curtis Davies, Luke Young, Nigel Reo-Coker, Steve Sidwell, Nicky Shorey and Habib Beye up for sale.

Guest Roger Kint

Villa have put Curtis Davies, Luke Young, Nigel Reo-Coker, Steve Sidwell, Nicky Shorey and Habib Beye up for sale.

Wouldnt touch Reo Coker, Beye, Shorey or Sidwell even if we had the money.

Wouldnt touch Reo Coker, Beye, Shorey or Sidwell even if we had the money.

Quicker to type saying you wouldn't mind Davies & Young :pow:

Luke Young & Curtis Davies would significantly improve our defence. With Bouma being released too thats 4 FB's Martin O'Neill is getting rid off, he really doesn't like them does he? Him and Maradona must share tactics.

Luke Young & Curtis Davies would significantly improve our defence. With Bouma being released too thats 4 FB's Martin O'Neill is getting rid off, he really doesn't like them does he? Him and Maradona must share tactics.

I think the only FB he plays is Warnock on the left and plays Cuellar as a RB.

Did something similar at Celtic too.  Weird.