Lovenkradns

nufcmichael

Guest Heneage

Lovenkrands is not a premiership player, Bendtner is.

Bendtner is worse than championship, leon best would do better than he does in that arsenal team

Sig worthy that. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Lovenkrands is not a premiership player, Bendtner is.

Bendtner is worse than championship, leon best would do better than he does in that arsenal team

Sig worthy that. :lol:

honestly, bendtner is gash, the amount of time's he fall's over the ball is quite high for someone that is playing for one the best side's in the world

People are really not liking Bendtner? He is a good player that's getting better by the season. He's only a Arsenal starter now 'cause Adebayor left, but he still is an alright player for them I think.

For Denmark he has gotten really good and is easily our best attacking player the last year, where we btw have gotten very impressive results, incl. wins over Portugal and Sweden.

So give it a rest guys, at least in regards to his performanches and importance for Denmark, we probably wouldn't even be going to the world cup if it wasn't for him. That's more than Ibrahimovic did for Sweden (although Zlatan is of course a much better player).

People are really not liking Bendtner? He is a good player that's getting better by the season. He's only a Arsenal starter now 'cause Adebayor left, but he still is an alright player for them I think.

For Denmark he has gotten really good and is easily our best attacking player the last year, where we btw have gotten very impressive results, incl. wins over Portugal and Sweden.

So give it a rest guys, at least in regards to his performanches and importance for Denmark, we probably wouldn't even be going to the world cup if it wasn't for him. That's more than Ibrahimovic did for Sweden (although Zlatan is of course a much better player).

Christain Poulsen. You wouldn't even be going to the World Cup if it wasn't for him. Yes, you got results against Sweden and Portugal, but you certainly did not impress.

Christain Poulsen. You wouldn't even be going to the World Cup if it wasn't for him. Yes, you got results against Sweden and Portugal, but you certainly did not impress.

Yes, C. Poulsen is our most important player, but he certainly isn't our best attacking player, actually he often switched position with Agger when we were building up play. And I didn't say that we impressed (although we can discuss that another time), but as I said the results were certainly impressive, finshing above and beating Portugal and Sweden.

Bendtner is just one of those players people like to think is utter trash. When really he's playing adequately for one of the best sides in the World, is his country's star centreforward and is only 22 years of age.

I'd have him here in a heartbeat ffs. There's a reason Arsene is keeping faith with him, he's obviously got something about him.

He's shit, he's playing for one of the best teams in the world with players supplying killer passes and still barely scores any goals. And its not like he's setting any up, either.

He's a target man, but as soon as the ball's at his feet, he's on the ground. No pace either.

He's s***, he's playing for one of the best teams in the world with players supplying killer passes and still barely scores any goals. And its not like he's setting any up, either.

He's a target man, but as soon as the ball's at his feet, he's on the ground. No pace either.

I guess you're right then, he's wank.

Somebody better phone Wenger and tell him he's wasting his time with that Leon Best standard donkey.

:doh:

He's s***, he's playing for one of the best teams in the world with players supplying killer passes and still barely scores any goals. And its not like he's setting any up, either.

I guess you're right then, he's wank.

Somebody better phone Wenger and tell him he's wasting his time with that Leon Best standard donkey.

:doh:

And while they've got him on the phone, mention how ineffectual Denilson can be.

Guest firetotheworks

People are going overboard about Bendtner. He's easily prem quality, he just hasn't quite done it for Arsenal yet. Anyone that thinks he's s*** obviously doesn't remember when we played he tore us a new one when playing for Birmingham.

Really really don't rate Bendtnar for the reasons stated above.  Only reason he is rated is because of the team surrounding him.

Nowt to do with his performances for his country then.

He's 22 man. 3 years older than Nile Ranger. Do you think Ranger will be in double figures for his country in 3 years?

people do not like him because of his attitude.....simple as that!

he is a good player who has´nt developed fully yet! he will become much better and score more goals!

Wengers faith in him surprises me as well sometimes....but he is already better than løvenkrands ever been imo! Its a shame though that løvenkrands have been used on the wing some much in his carrier....just because if his speed!

Really really don't rate Bendtnar for the reasons stated above.  Only reason he is rated is because of the team surrounding him.

He's 22 man. 3 years older than Nile Ranger. Do you think Ranger will be in double figures for his country in 3 years?

Nah, those Danish are well known for lying about their age. He's actually 56.

Guest guinness_fiend

Bendtnar looks more than capable but I think that he suffers from Arsenal's patented total football system. 

If he were playing for Villa or Spurs, where he'd get plenty of opportunities from the wing each match, rather than having to wait for a fluid 40 pass move to end with a one inch tap-in, I reckon he'd be banging goals in from all over the shop.

Guest Stephen927

I think the problem is Bendtner was a wonderkid on Football Manager 08 and people just expect him to be the same in real life. He's a solid enough Premiership striker. Will probably be given a lesser role when Arsenal sign Chamakh in the summer.

No, because the depth of the England national team is far too deep for him to break in so early.

Guest Heneage

Bendtner is just one of those players people like to think is utter trash. When really he's playing adequately for one of the best sides in the World, is his country's star centreforward and is only 22 years of age.

I'd have him here in a heartbeat ffs. There's a reason Arsene is keeping faith with him, he's obviously got something about him.

This.

Watch his goal for Birmingham against Leeds and try and tell me he's shit.

No, because the depth of the England national team is far too deep for him to break in so early.

And the reason Bendtner has done well for his country?