End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

It's seems a bit expensive for only 45 mins, give us the full 90, and extra time and pens if needed then I'd be willing to pay for it.

It's OK, you don't have to attend, nor post in the thread.

Doesn't the website say 60 minutes for each 11-man squad?

60 mins for an 18 man squad.

Obviously, I'm sure the club would have no problem if you turned up with your 5-a-side team and played the full hour blowing out of your arse, so long as they get your money and you get the experience, but the cost would be greater per person.

15 seems to be the best number for giving everyone a good amount of playing time (45mins - a half) and making it as accessible as possible (£80~)

Sounds to me like you've got it all under control Stu boy.  I'd be more than happy to pay the £80 to get 45 mins of action in on the hallowed turf. It will be a fantastic event.  If you can't afford it or think it's not worth it then you don't have to get involved. Personally I'd be walking over hot coals, broken glass and disgusting mackems to get to this.

Sounds to me like you've got it all under control Stu boy.  I'd be more than happy to pay the £80 to get 45 mins of action in on the hallowed turf. It will be a fantastic event.  If you can't afford it or think it's not worth it then you don't have to get involved. Personally I'd be walking over hot coals, broken glass and disgusting mackems to get to this.

Ditto.

Count me in!

I'll be travelling from Merseyside if anyone else is from there and wants a lift.

I'm a student in Liverpool so if you could keep a spot open that would be great. I may be able to go home as its Bank Holiday and travel up from Leeds on the train but it may be easier to get a lift.

When is the money due by, and which account does go into?

(Prompt unfunny comedy posts of 'Into mine  :shifty:')

Whoever wants the role of organising it - I'm going out of the country in a week or so, so I won't be able to do it. PM me and I'll put your name & details on the booking.

that sounds awesome!!!

could never get away with having a hooters over here. some liberal preachy, stuck up gits would get a massive bea in they're bonnet about how its degrading to women etc etc and then councils would stiop issue'ing them with licences etc.

There was one, in Nottingham. Not sure if it's still there but I had a meal in there with some mates who went to Nottingham Uni about 7 years ago.

It's still there. Went there for a mate's leaving do before he went abroad: underwhelming. Expensive beer, mediocre food and chubby birds. Mind you, chubby birds who had cracking norks. Still the only one in the country I think.

• 3 weeks later...

We have 5 spaces left and basically only 1 day before we've got to pay thanks to Good Friday. If there is anyone who wants to play or is already playing but has a mate/brother who is interested, please get in touch, otherwise we could be in danger of cancelling.

We have 5 spaces left and basically only 1 day before we've got to pay thanks to Good Friday. If there is anyone who wants to play or is already playing but has a mate/brother who is interested, please get in touch, otherwise we could be in danger of cancelling.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that this is on tonight (7pm KO) at SJP for those who fancy an hour's entertainment (or amusement). Entrance is 6.30pm+ via Bar1892 and costs absolutely nothing.

Home Team:

Nick (NSG)/Colin (MKSC)

Matt (Yorkie) RB

Dino (dinotheprehistoricgeordie) LB (RB/CB)

Colin (MKSC) CB

Michael (Neesy111) RB/LB (or M RLC)

Chris (ChrisMcQuillan) CB/ST

Gary (jonbobson) RB/LB (or CM)

Dave (THE Dave) RM

John (Rocker) CM

Mark (Disco) RM/LM (or ST)

Andy (Muckman) DM

Selwyn RM (or ST)

Steve AM RL (or ST)

Kevin (NSG's Mate) ST

Nick (NSG) ST