End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

If you do come, remember to bring your vuvuzela's to create some atmosphere.

Why on earth are you in to play on either of the wings?!?! You can't run.

Floating in off the wing in a Steed Malbranque style.

The home team is in disarray, that's what I'd heard.

You best go and get that hearing aid fixed then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cracking experience and I'd do it again next year if they have it on. My lass took some photos and I'll try and get some up tomorrow, but we were moving so fast that some of them are blurry!

Cracking experience and I'd do it again next year if they have it on. My lass took some photos and I'll try and get some up tomorrow, but we were moving so fast that some of them are blurry!

:lol: Aye it was like a premier league game we were that quick. I really enjoyed myself though, unbelievable experience, loved every minute of it. Was good craic with everyone as well, top set of lads. Oh and WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!  :celb:

Guest antz1uk

Anyone that played I have a few questions asim playing on Sunday with my mates...

How has the pitch held up after a weeks worth of games? (I believe there's been 5 per day played over the last week)

what changing rooms did you use as i've been told by another lad they used spare ones last Monday?

What was the referreeing like? Did he allow roll on roll off substitutes?

According to the itinerary I have received it seems like you're rushed in and out

Pitch is great still, although I think the goalmouth looked a little torn up.

We subbed every 10 mins between the two teams, and then last ten mins had 15-a-side. No issues with that.

The issue we had is that we were told we go in at 6:30 to warm up beforehand, only to be told on the day at 6pm (because Stu went to see them), that we were meant to be in by 6, playing by 6:30. Anyway, so we kicked off a little later than they wanted and the organisational rajis were insistent on us hurrying up our after match photos and stuff. Basically they wanted to go home. Some fucking cheek if you ask me, baring in mind the expense.

I was on away team and we were in away team dressing room. Dunno where the home team were.

I think we were in the old home team dressing room. Not sure though.

I feel like aids today, well worth it though.

The knacker from NUFC was a bit of a tinpot hitler in regards to organisation and such.