End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

Guest neesy111

Did the lad in shorts forget his jeans?

That's Neesy. He was getting the coach back to London after so I think he wanted to stay comfortable. Jeans are very restrictive, especially with the lack of space on the bus.

EDIT: Got there before me Neesy. I was defending your style mate. I would have been in shorts and flip flops if I wasn't going out on the lash till the early hours.

it was a nightmare tbh, but worth it for the game!

gutted I missed the night out though, sounded right laugh after i left

What point did you leave, i.e after which bar?? I really can't remember. People just gradually drifted off. I left with Greg and Dino, with Slim and Stu still in Madam Koos. I think everyone else had gone by that point. Don't ask me what time it was though. I have no idea.

Guest neesy111

What point did you leave, i.e after which bar?? I really can't remember. People just gradually drifted off. I left with Greg and Dino, with Slim and Stu still in Madam Koos. I think everyone else had gone by that point. Don't ask me what time it was though. I have no idea.

I left before sinners, would of been nightmare with my bags etc in there.  Was good laugh before that though.

i

We'll have to a meet-up sometime soon, i know a couple of other guys from the forum quite well, i'll get them involved as well.

I left before sinners, would of been nightmare with my bags etc in there.  Was good laugh before that though.

i

We'll have to a meet-up sometime soon, i know a couple of other guys from the forum quite well, i'll get them involved as well.

So you missed the 8 of us in the cage singing oh coloccini. That was mint, they threw 4 of us out and left 4 in. I think it was Rocker who was removed with, shall we say, excessive force.

Guest neesy111

i

So you missed the 8 of us in the cage singing oh coloccini. That was mint, they threw 4 of us out and left 4 in. I think it was Rocker who was removed with, shall we say, excessive force.

haha class

Guest neesy111

who was sick on the way on the way the newcastle arms to sinners :lol:

Enforcer again.

haha, seems like he had a very eventful night

I enjoyed mooning the students in northumbria library  O0

Classic, Slim sucking some poor lasses face off, who else would do such a thing... ?  :facepalm:

Most uncoordinated kissing i've literally ever seen. She seemed to come out of nowhere n'all.

It was that suit man.

I also enjoyed my bit of wing-manning on Yorkie's behalf.

Random Girl: Hi

Me: Hi, did you know my mate has a giant penis?

Random Girl: Errrr ok

Me: It's really big, offensively big in fact. Not that I've seen it or anything though.

Random Girl: *awkward silence*

Me: Here have his number!

Random Girl: *long pause, girl takes number*

Me: It's really big you know.

:kinnear:

She didn't text. Yorkie mate, I failed you.

:lol: I had a natter with her afterwards. She said "Dino gave me your number" with a cute giggle. I lolled and said "ah he's a massive dick, but i love him".

Probably some sort of confusion there for the lass.

She was lovely like. :( Ah well. Thanks Dino, you were really really persistent in terms of finding me a lass. :thup: You know that first lass you spoke to - who said she had a bf - i saw her getting off with another lad later in the night. Massive bint that one, like.

:lol: I had a natter with her afterwards. She said "Dino gave me your number" with a cute giggle. I lolled and said "ah he's a massive dick, but i love him".

Probably some sort of confusion there for the lass.

She was lovely like. :( Ah well. Thanks Dino, you were really really persistent in terms of finding me a lass. :thup: You know that first lass you spoke to - who said she had a bf - i saw her getting off with another lad later in the night. Massive bint that one, like.

Might have been her boyfriend?

Guest Heneage

News of the world reporting that the supposed 'bf' was actually one of his NOFC team-mates.

News of the world reporting that the supposed 'bf' was actually one of his NOFC team-mates.

Hope you're not purporting salacious rumours Mr Heneage...

Who decided it was a good idea to close John Dobson Street?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot about that.

Not guilty. :blush: