Watford 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 27/02/10 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

For years wearing white shorts with the home shirt always meant a shit performance and defeat. Seems to have swung the other way though in the last ten years.

It was United's first win on the road since the victory at Coventry in early December and with Nottingham Forest losing heavily at Leicester, the win took us eight points clear of Billy Dodds' side who slipped to third, despite having played an extra game.

:laugh:

Guest toonlass

I used to have a picture as my wallpaper when Shearer scored that penalty at the mackems with white shorts on. Never noticed he had a "bulge" in the shorts section until my mam walked in, looked at my computer and said "Look, Shearer has a cob on!" I was like "MAM!!!"  :kasper:

It was United's first win on the road since the victory at Coventry in early December and with Nottingham Forest losing heavily at Leicester, the win took us eight points clear of Billy Dodds' side who slipped to third, despite having played an extra game.

:laugh:

Billy Dodds?

Worst game I've seen all season. Two shit teams not playing anything decent. Shit officials . Shit crowd. General yawnfest.

Aye Harley should've been sent off.

So should Williamson. I'm certain our goal was offside, also, but meh.