Nicky Butt

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will go down for me as the worst player we've had over the past 20 years based on that relegation season. Even Fumaca wasn't as bad, he just didn't have a reputation to hide his shitness behind.

Guest neesy111

it's no suprise the last time we finished in the top half was when souness f***ed him off to the brummies

Who got relegated. :lol:

he walked out on them as well when he was dropped for bruce's son :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Some fairly embarassing comments really. Yes he's been finished for the last two years but generally has been a good servant to the club. Baffles me the level of hostility/borderline hatred that some on here have for our players.

Guest neesy111

Some fairly embarassing comments really. Yes he's been finished for the last two years but generally has been a good servant to the club. Baffles me the level of hostility/borderline hatred that some on here have for our players.

good servant, he should of been sacked for his antics in the semi final in 2005

Guest BooBoo

The Man Utd semi final was scapegoating at it's finest. All were a disgrace on the day but Butt took the brunt for being an ex Man Utd player. It was further fuelled by irresponsible reporting by Alan Oliver.

Hey, I've long since renounced those comments.

Sorry, for some reason I have a favourite set up for this place and it goes to that thread so I didn't go looking for it.

I know the guy's shit these days, but he's been loyal and doesn't talk shite to the media, or does he whinge about being on the bench.

He's been useful to bring on as a sub away from home this season, and I thank him for the job performances and a memorable goal against Spurs (I think it was Spurs) a few years back.

Hope to fuck he leaves us anyway, he has long outstayed his welcome here and if the fans had their way he would have been sold after his loan to Birmingham. He has been fucking shit for us, even in the Championship where players like Nolan got into double figures with the goals. He is long past it and I certainly wont remember him as having been loyal, ill remember the frustration we all had every single time he played.

He might get a game tonight like! I wait with baited breath.

I don't see why he should get a game.

Give Big Kev a rest. Smith and Barton just played 90 mins two days ago (not quite 90 for Joey) as well. Hughton might have it in his mind to change the entire front six from Saturday.

There is a possibility, but it's more likely Nolan will continue on alongside Guthrie.

Guest neesy111

i don't see any point in having this guy, he seem's to have dropped his level lower in a shitter division

Give Big Kev a rest. Smith and Barton just played 90 mins two days ago (not quite 90 for Joey) as well. Hughton might have it in his mind to change the entire front six from Saturday.

There is a possibility, but it's more likely Nolan will continue on alongside Guthrie.

Big Kev doesn't have a rest.

Big Kev doesn't have a rest.

He's hardly going to drop himself for the promotion party is he?  :rolleyes: