Newcastle United 3 - 0 Scunthorpe - 17/03/10 - post match reaction from page 14

Nate

Guest pont-toon

Get in, great result, great play by the sound of it and 12 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand.  :celb:

Is a game in hand good? :undecided:

its worth 3 in the bush

Get in, great result, great play by the sound of it and 12 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand.  :celb:

Is a game in hand good? :undecided:

its worth 3 in the bush

..and 1 in the hole, nate dogg is about to make some bodies turn colddd

Just got back, without a doubt Scunthorpe were the worst, and the most gutless opposition team I've ever seen at St. James' Park.

We never got out of first gear and yet we could have easily got 7 or 8 without even breaking sweat. Absolutely pedestrian performance from us and yet we still ran rings around them for 90 minutes.

Just got back, without a doubt Scunthorpe were the worst, and the most gutless opposition team I've ever seen at St. James' Park.

We never got out of first gear and yet we could have easily got 7 or 8 without even breaking wind. Absolutely pedestrian performance from us and yet we still ran rings around them for 90 minutes.

said the man who shits in front of Blef.

We never got out of first gear and yet we could have easily got 7 or 8 without even breaking wind. Absolutely pedestrian performance from us and yet we still ran rings around them for 90 minutes.

;D

Just got back, without a doubt Scunthorpe were the worst, and the most dropping the gutless opposition team I've ever seen at St. James' Park.

We never got out of first gear and yet we could have easily got 7 or 8 without even breaking wind. Absolutely pedestrian performance from us and yet we still ran smelly  rings around them for 90 minutes.

Update.