Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If this is true then he will rightly do time if it's reported, if it's not reported then he'll be shipped out of the club and never play for us again.

Even if nothing comes out of the club we'll have a better idea tomorrow when the squad is announced.

Happened yesterday, no idea what but it was yesterday.

They trained yesterday despite playing in Bristol on Saturday?

He had a medical yesterday despite playing for Leeds today?

Hmmmm Deja Vu?  :laugh:

Only kidding Skirge  :pow:

Guest Stephen927

f*** knows. Kind of pointless speculating at the moment.

Tim Krul karate kicked him in the face you say?

Thats me in trouble with the club now, thanks for cracking my intricate code. FUCK!

This is how Williamson broke his hand I reckon, just Taylor's head's so thick it's taken him a week to realise his jaw is broken.

Chances are it's not broken, he's just went to ground and rolling around like it's broken.

Cut himself shaving probably as Carroll wandered past.

IF it's true it happened, and if it's as serious as Carroll and Tayls no longer standing eachother and wouldn't want to be at the club if the other is there. Who would people want to see get shipped out?

Guest Stephen927

IF it's true it happened, and if it's as serious as Carroll and Tayls no longer standing eachother and wouldn't want to be at the club if the other is there. Who would people want to see get shipped out?

Depends on who is more popular in the dressing room. That will be the biggest factor in Hughtons decision if it came to that.