Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People have scraps.  I've fought with my family and my best friends.  It's hardly uncommon

As long as they get over it, shake hands and play side-by-side for a common cause, I'm not too bothered.  They could be gangbanging one another for all I care, as long as we win games.

i hope i never meet you in person then if you think what suppsoedly has happened here is hardly uncommon

Guest Stephen927

Has Nolan not just had his jaw wired closed in a desparate attempt to lose weight and people have put two and two together and come up with five?

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

He should never play for us again if he's done what is being rumoured, with a bit of luck it's all a load of shit.

I take it you have heard stronger rumours than me? A training ground punch up is common place and happens up and down the country.

Mick's just on another moral crusade.

I take it you have heard stronger rumours than me? A training ground punch up is common place and happens up and down the country.

The rumours are that Taylor has suffered a broken jaw, is that acceptable?

Guest geordienorway

Gotta play him no choice IMHO. Ranger/Best/Ameobi/Any Fucker does not offer what he does at present. Only Lovenkrands is capable of scoring goals

Carroll has to learn how to behave, and he won't change if he walks straight back in tomorrow. The sooner this bunch learn how to lead by example the better.

Guest guinness_fiend

People have scraps.  I've fought with my family and my best friends.  It's hardly uncommon

As long as they get over it, shake hands and play side-by-side for a common cause, I'm not too bothered.  They could be gangbanging one another for all I care, as long as we win games.

i hope i never meet you in person then if you think what suppsoedly has happened here is hardly uncommon

What is meant to have happened?  All I have heard is handbags at dawn.

He should never play for us again if he's done what is being rumoured, with a bit of luck it's all a load of shit.

Not many end up with broken jaws though.

broken jaw according to rumours

Gotta play him no choice IMHO. Ranger/Best/Ameobi/Any f***er does not offer what he does at present. Only Lovenkrands is capable of scoring goals

Carroll has to learn how to behave, and he won't change if he walks straight back in tomorrow. The sooner this bunch learn how to lead by example the better.

I totally agree if we had someone better. The truth is we don't and need the goals to get promoted. They should seriously consider dumping him after that though.

Guest icemanblue

Fucking hell. It could have been a lucky shot. Just because it's ended up breaking someone's jaw, doesn't mean it was anything other than one punch.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tbh, the more I think of it, nothing will probaly come of this unless Taylor would press charges. I wouldn't be surprised if Carroll played tommorow.

That would be a mockery of any sense of discipline, not talking about Carroll thinking he can get away with anything (which will endear him even more problems in the future).

Not even Hughton would do that, surely.

Not uncommon though is it? Those Hull boys fought in front about 50 women and they faced no punishment. I don't like it, but it's happened before. I suppose if he has actually injured Taylor, some punishment is probaly mandatory, tbh.

Lets get some perspective the two fighting on the Humber bridge were Barmby & Bullard, the members of the Womens Institue who watched the fight could deck the pair of them. What we have here is a 6ft 4inch Gatesheed thug who has whacked someone again, here is a list of his previous victims: girlfriend, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Cook (Blu Bamboo victim) & now Stevie Taylor.

I don't see what size has to do with it. I'm a big lad myself, and I'd hope people would give me fair treatment.

I agree about the point of him having a history though. At this point, it must be said the pattern does not bode well for him or for this football club.

Size always goes against you, fair or not, its the sad truth.

Guest guinness_fiend

broken jaw according to rumours

Fair play to anyone that breaks Taylor's jaw - it's like the back of a Renault Megane!

f***ing hell. It could have been a lucky shot. Just because it's ended up breaking someone's jaw, doesn't mean it was anything other than one punch.

What difference does that make?

Tbf to Guinness_fiend his location is London Town it is all knife crime down there so fisty cuffs with your bezzie mates & family may seem  hilly billyish to us but to them it is f*** all compared with how others in Landan sort fings out.

Fair enough, if he has broke his jaw then that needs some action, but 'never play for us again' seems a bit of an over reaction.

What do we actually know beyond fast spreading rumours of who saw who in A&E?

Gotta play him no choice IMHO. Ranger/Best/Ameobi/Any Fucker does not offer what he does at present. Only Lovenkrands is capable of scoring goals

Agree with that. He wasn't punished by the team after glassing that lad in Blu Bambu when he should've been IMO.

He's going through a purple patch at the minute but I don't think he's as important as he or some others believe he is. Best has been very poor so far but Ameobi's record is surprisingly good and I still believe Ranger is the better footballer of the two.

Guest guinness_fiend

Tbf to Guinness_fiend his loction is London Town it is all knife crime down there so fisty cuffs with your bezzie mates & family my seem  hilly billyish to us but to them it is f*** all compared with how others in Landan sort fings out.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Fair enough, if he has broke his jaw then that needs some action, but 'never play for us again' seems a bit of an over reaction.

after glassing someone!

so what ur saying is, that he need's to almost kill someone before it's acceptable

For what its worth I thought Taylor would have done him like.

maybe it was a sucker punch out of the blue?

i would never have expected someone to really hit me at training tbh

Suppose like. Tbh both them seem like right arseholes away from football got fucked up attitudes and act like big time charlies yet neither have done anything big time for this club yet.

after glassing someone!

so what ur saying is, that he need's to almost kill someone before it's acceptable

No what I'm saying is that I will wait until I have some idea of what has happened before hanging anyone.

Tbh, the more I think of it, nothing will probaly come of this unless Taylor would press charges. I wouldn't be surprised if Carroll played tommorow.

That would be a mockery of any sense of discipline, not talking about Carroll thinking he can get away with anything (which will endear him even more problems in the future).

Not even Hughton would do that, surely.

Not uncommon though is it? Those Hull boys fought in front about 50 women and they faced no punishment. I don't like it, but it's happened before. I suppose if he has actually injured Taylor, some punishment is probaly mandatory, tbh.

Lets get some perspective the two fighting on the Humber bridge were Barmby & Bullard, the members of the Womens Institue who watched the fight could deck the pair of them. What we have here is a 6ft 4inch Gatesheed thug who has whacked someone again, here is a list of his previous victims: girlfriend, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Cook (Blu Bamboo victim) & now Stevie Taylor.

I don't see what size has to do with it. I'm a big lad myself, and I'd hope people would give me fair treatment.

Doesnt work like that though http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2010/02/08/1781237/football-study-shows-tall-players-more-likely-to-be-penalised-by-

Guest icemanblue

f***ing hell. It could have been a lucky shot. Just because it's ended up breaking someone's jaw, doesn't mean it was anything other than one punch.

What difference does that make?

Some people (you) seem to be going on as if it was a prolonged assault. Where the big nasty charva inflicted countless blows on a defenseless little boy.

Sounds like a fight to me. A fight where someone got hurt. People tend to get hurt in fights. Let's not get carried away.