Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

I have a mate in the reserves yes.

The first rule of training ground club is.

Don't f*** with Joey.  You're thinking of the second, don't f*** with Andy.

Where does Xisco come in on the 'fucking with' list?

I have a mate in the reserves yes.

The first rule of training ground club is.

Don't f*** with Joey.  You're thinking of the second, don't f*** with Andy.

Where does Xisco come in on the 'fucking with' list?

Don't fuck with Xisco until you are 100% certain mutual consent has been agreed.

Didnt Carroll have a fight with N'Zogbia too, as well as someone else or am I making this up?

That was Abdoulaye Faye.

It was both. Faye in the dressing room and Carroll on the training ground.

wasnt that when insomnia was trying to avoid injury to make sure he passed a medical to get out

Shame Carroll doesn't have a Twitter account. A good bit of abuse his way would do him the world of good in teaching the idiot to keep his head down if all this is true. Doesn't look good like!

Pretty sure "U r a twt m8! fcking stop fghting & stuf!" would do much to sort him out.

Shame Carroll doesn't have a Twitter account. A good bit of abuse his way would do him the world of good in teaching the idiot to keep his head down if all this is true. Doesn't look good like!

I'd be surprised if he could read tbh, doesn't really come accross as having any sort of intelligent activity going on inside his head.

IF it's true it happened, and if it's as serious as Carroll and Tayls no longer standing eachother and wouldn't want to be at the club if the other is there. Who would people want to see get shipped out?

Talent/potential - Taylor to go.

Nutter - Carroll to go.

:nope:

IF it's true it happened, and if it's as serious as Carroll and Tayls no longer standing eachother and wouldn't want to be at the club if the other is there. Who would people want to see get shipped out?

Talent/potential - Taylor to go.

Nutter - Carroll to go.

:nope:

Carroll could be a better striker than Taylor will be defender.