Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Taylor is nowt but a brown-nosing bell-end who's found out (however innocent he might be in this case) his disingenuous playing to the crowd hasn't left him as popular as he thought it had.

Fans, on the whole, prefer performances on the pitch over paper talk, which is why Carroll's goal haul this season has won him a lot more fans than all the talking Taylor (and his dad) does in the press about how much he loves the club and what it owes him.

Were you calling Taylor earlier this season when he was hardly putting a foot wrong? His "performances on the pitch" this season can't be questioned.

As for players wanting what they feel they're owed, why do you think Carroll changed his agent last year other than to ultimately negotiate him a big fat pay rise?

i dont really get what taylors playing to the crowd is either ?

Seriously?

Played well today like, looked canny in the last few games. A long way to go, but still well done lad.  :thup:

That's secondary to whether he's the last man off the pitch, I was a bit concerned as he almost mugged himself and went off second last yesterday, but he showed a good level of concentration to notice the man behind him, stop and turn to applaud the almost empty stand and delay until he was the only player that loves the fans more than life itself left on the pitch.

Deserves 104K a week for his exits this season.

The sort of appearance conscious platitudes that Steven Taylor caters to every time he struggles to get back to the tunnel before anyone else.

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often f***ed off without a peep....the t*** eh ?

people dont mind andy carrolls violence providing he puts in a performance but taylor gets stick for this.

this deserves a place in the "what baffles you" thread.

EXACTLY.

"Oh Coloccini, I'll let you shag my wife"

As they say.

A player that performs on the pitch can do whatever the f*** they like.

A player that doesn't perform on the pitch, but mouths off like he's the best thing since the bread knife is seen through.

Taylor has performed on the pitch this season. FACT.

No doubt.  But he won't play again this season...and we know he's not the player in the Premier League that he is in the Championship.

some twisting to make a case for carroll if he's been the aggressor going on here.

Not twisting in the least bit.

I'd have them both here next season.

If Taylor wants to send his dad crying to the mackem to air our dirty linen in public he'll get no sympathy from me because I've always disliked his character and I've slated him for doing exactly this sort of thing in the past (contract wrangle).

And you use the word yourself..."if"

Carroll might be the one that threw the punches, but isn't it better for the club not to keep a player that tries to shag his team-mates lass.  If we spend £50m on Kaka  :aww: , i don't want Taylor annoying him by cracking on to his main squeeze.

Steven Taylor is nowt but a brown-nosing bell-end who's found out (however innocent he might be in this case) his disingenuous playing to the crowd hasn't left him as popular as he thought it had.

Fans, on the whole, prefer performances on the pitch over paper talk, which is why Carroll's goal haul this season has won him a lot more fans than all the talking Taylor (and his dad) does in the press about how much he loves the club and what it owes him.

Were you calling Taylor earlier this season when he was hardly putting a foot wrong? His "performances on the pitch" this season can't be questioned.

As for players wanting what they feel they're owed, why do you think Carroll changed his agent last year other than to ultimately negotiate him a big fat pay rise?

Seriously?

Played well today like, looked canny in the last few games. A long way to go, but still well done lad.  :thup:

That's secondary to whether he's the last man off the pitch, I was a bit concerned as he almost mugged himself and went off second last yesterday, but he showed a good level of concentration to notice the man behind him, stop and turn to applaud the almost empty stand and delay until he was the only player that loves the fans more than life itself left on the pitch.

The sort of appearance conscious platitudes that Steven Taylor caters to every time he struggles to get back to the tunnel before anyone else.

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often f***ed off without a peep....the t*** eh ?

people dont mind andy carrolls violence providing he puts in a performance but taylor gets stick for this.

EXACTLY.

As they say.

A player that doesn't perform on the pitch, but mouths off like he's the best thing since the bread knife is seen through.

Taylor has performed on the pitch this season. FACT.

No doubt.  But he won't play again this season...and we know he's not the player in the Premier League that he is in the Championship.

Ditto Coloccini, and yet . . .

"EXACTLY.

As they say.

A player that doesn't perform on the pitch, but mouths off like he's the best thing since the bread knife is seen through."

When did Colccini mouth off?  I just thought he got on with things very professionally.

again. no one has any details as to what led up to the alleged assualt.

if it is true that taylor had been winding up carroll, how many on here would have turned the other cheek repeatedly in the same position.

if someone started winding me up and making suggestions about my mrs and didnt let up, i'd go for him.

and you'd get done for it.

i actually doubt you would go for him,  i've seen it often enough and it normally stays a battle of insults.

i know i'd get done for it. but if its something persistant despite your best efforts to ignore it, its only human to snap. punching someone doesnt mean you're trying to break their jaw.

clearly woudnt be such a big deal if had just been bruising.

again who knows what went one, makes it impossible to judge.

any evdence that it was persistent ? as many have pointed out we dont have too mnay details as to what went on which is why i'm saying IF carroll is found to be the aggressor. however if the report is true they were sharing an icebath then i doubt it would have been persistent.

Surprised there's been no pics of Taylor since the incident, would have thought the paparazzi scum may have set up camp outside his gaff, to try and get shots of his now infamous jaw.

Taylor no quotes, not pressing charges & not out & about so the papas can take a picture. Seems a good lad to me.

Surprised there's been no pics of Taylor since the incident, would have thought the paparazzi scum may have set up camp outside his gaff, to try and get shots of his now infamous jaw.

Taylor no quotes, not pressing charges & not out & about so the papas can take a picture. Seems a good lad to me.

I'd agree with you 100% ...... if his da wasn't giving it the old 'woe is Steven' to Louise Taylor.

Seriously?

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often fucked off without a peep....the twat eh ?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

A player that performs on the pitch can do whatever the fuck they like.

Thats just insane.

Seriously?

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often fucked off without a peep....the twat eh ?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

Thats just insane.

Within reason.

Have you looked at the England squad lately?

I'd agree with you 100% ...... if his da wasn't giving it the old 'woe is Steven' to Louise Taylor.

Is he?

Seriously?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

Thats just insane.

Within reason.

Within reason doesnt include breaking someone's jaw with your fist. In my opinion.

Or are we even talking about Carroll anymore?

Seriously?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

Thats just insane.

Within reason.

Within reason doesnt include breaking someone's jaw with your fist. In my opinion.

Or are we even talking about Carroll anymore?

Course we are. 

If Carrols punch wasn't so sweet (or Taylors jaw wasn't so glassy) and he'd only hospitalised Taylor with facial injuries would that be ok....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/7802932.stm

Are you going off this:

st spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll. Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude. Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him. Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

Haway man that is written by a shit stirring mackem ffs.

Is he?

Well she seems very clued up on how he feels....given he's not left the hoose in a week...

Steven Taylor wants to leave

Steven Taylor is understood to feel badly betrayed by Newcastle United

Steven Taylor believes he has no future at the club

Taylor has been dismayed by the support Carroll is receiving both from within St James' Park and from Newcastle's supporters.

Taylor was feeding through a straw.

Taylor was turning down requests to photograph his newly wired jaw.

Taylor has never really fitted in.

Taylor was too close to Alan Shearer for the Hughton's liking.

It is only thanks to Taylor's desire not to damage his home-town team's promotion bid that he declined to take part in the police investigation into the incident.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/27/steven-taylor-andy-carroll-newcastle

...shall I suck your cock for you too Mr Taylor?

Are you going off this:

st spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll. Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude. Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him. Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

Haway man that is written by a shit stirring mackem ffs.

No, the newspaper article linked to above.

Is he?

Well she seems very clued up on how he feels....given he's not left the hose in a week...

Taylor has been dismayed by the support Carroll is receiving both from within St James' Park and from Newcastle's supporters.

It is only thanks to Taylor's desire not to damage his home-town team's promotion bid that he declined to take part in the police investigation into the incident.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/27/steven-taylor-andy-carroll-newcastle

Where does that mention his dad?

Is he?

Well she seems very clued up on how he feels....given he's not left the hose in a week...

Where does that mention his dad?

Whey Steven cannit talk with his jaw wired up can he.

Anyone who thinks Taylor's sympathy article in the Guardian was done without his knowledge is deluded tbh.

chances are the mastermind behind is Stevie Taylor's dad.. I'll say it again, if Taylor wants a big pay rise, I'd rather we sell him in the summer. I think he's fairly reliable and he's one of the few who hold any real passion for the club but 40-50k a week is too much.

Anyone who thinks Taylor's sympathy article in the Guardian was done without his knowledge is deluded tbh.

No. In no way was he party to that article.

How was Louise Taylor able to tell us about Taylor's disappointment with the lack of support from the club then?

How was Louise Taylor able to tell us about Taylor's disappointment with the lack of support from the club then?

maybe, just maybe he conveyed his feelings to someone else who told loopy lou.

maybe, just maybe he conveyed his feelings to someone else who told loopy lou.

His Da?  :sadnod:

Perhaps she's speculating, based purely on the fact that they picked Carroll at Doncaster?