Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gross hypocrisy from Mr McNally. He says that the club is hushing up some terrible story, but he won't provide any of the details himself. Why not? If he's not sure of his information, he should shut up. If he is sure of his story, he should come out with it and give the other parties a chance to comment. He's got some nerve trying to seize the moral high ground here.

mcnally implicitly implies that carroll attacked taylor in a shameful, outrageous incident and the club have done and said sod all about it.

don't really see what wrong in that. too many NUFC fans prepared to pull their wagons into a circle.

For all I know, Carroll may be completely in the wrong and the club may be wrong in not publicly disciplining him. But that's not the point here.

Why complain about a wall of silence and then contribute to that wall by not saying what you know? He says it was a 'shameful, outrageous incident' but he doesn't give us any details that the reader can use to make his own mind up, or give anyone within the club a chance to comment. Even by the low standards of modern journalism, that's cowardly and lacking in moral principle.

Guest Phil K

"Found this on the back page of The Northern Cross catholic newspaper who Brian McNally writes for

A religous football rag ?

Hells bells, is it the middle ages ?

You expect it from the likes of Celtic and Rangers, but...

I think Chris Hughton has handled the media well on this one. The journalists are making right idiots out of themselves without him feeding them a gold mine of a story.

We've needed someone to starve these journo scum.

I agree Hughton just refuses to play ball. Full marks to him.

Got the below from SMB who it turn read it from http://www.nor-cross.co.uk/

The lad from SMB types "Found this on the back page of The Northern Cross catholic newspaper who Brian McNally writes for - interesting insight into the Carroll v Taylor bust up" before posting:

The one thing that the soap opera called Newcastle United

guarantees is that even the most optimistic episodes are

undoubtedly spiced with needless adversity,

tragi-comedy and selfdestruction.

blah blah blah...

What a crock of shite that is.

This is just a typical lying journalist who doesn't know his arse from his elbow trying to stir up yet more shite about the club. WTF is he on about when saying during most of Newcastle's 16 years in the premiership there have been such incidents going on that have been covered up? 

He basically doesn't have the faintest idea what happened but has to write something to earn his next barrel of beer and 400 tabs, so as is the typical style of most of these so-called journalists, he makes it up as he goes along. In this case, he's probably hoping that by keeping it in the spotlight the club will feel forced to make a statement, such a shame for him then that those running the club are like me on this one and don't give a shit what he has to say.

Sanctimonious tosser.

Cheers

as i understand it there was a conspiracy.

there were two teammates positioned near the weights room and one at the treatment room, no cover was provided outside the ice bath,why ? outside two fans saw a security guard pushing people away, this security guard has never been identified,why ?. this gave the space for Mr Taylor to be hit from the side and to the left...FROM THE SIDE AND TO THE LEFT! Mr Geordie of Blaydon races saw a man run away from the area with strange hair,this man has never been traced, why ? the geordie public has yet to see the x-rays of the injury, why ?

there was a set up from the highest level, this was a public execution covered up by individuals way up the line up to and including chris hughton and mike ashley.

Guest KeithKettleborough

We will never find out, there's bound to be a "Ruby" involved before too long. My money would be on Barton!  :pow:

Guest toonlass

So you are saying that a bunch of Newcastle players watched the doors wh

there were two teammates positioned near the weights room and one at the treatment room, no cover was provided outside the ice bath,why ? outside two fans saw a security guard pushing people away, this security guard has never been identified,why ?. this gave the space for Mr Taylor to be hit from the side and to the left...FROM THE SIDE AND TO THE LEFT! Mr Geordie of Blaydon races saw a man run away from the area with strange hair,this man has never been traced, why ? the geordie public has yet to see the x-rays of the injury, why ?

there was a set up from the highest level, this was a public execution covered up by individuals way up the line up to and including chris hughton and mike ashley.

So you are saying that a group of players stood on lookout knowing that Carroll was going to batter Steven Taylor? That it was all premeditated? How do you know this?

So you are saying that a group of players stood on lookout knowing that Carroll was going to batter Steven Taylor? That it was all premeditated? How do you know this?

I thought that he was taking the piss.   :dontknow:

:facepalm:

Seems obvious he's taking the pee.

Guest Phil K

I don't think madras even knows if he's taking the piss or not.

Very confused feller, madras.... :shifty:

i agree.  methinks--A breathy sound like that of an object passing at high speed; a move with a sibilant sound

I always thought Carroll was just a patsy.

How can you even joke about something so serious!!! :tickedoff:

/I'm morally outraged.

Taylor was picked up by the camera at the Sheff Utd game and it certainly didnt look like he had his jaw wired shut.

I saw that too - looked pretty healthy to me from that 5-10 seconds they showed him.

Thought the same. But on the other hand I thought, what there would be for us to see on his face if something was broken? It's not that he would have to wear an cast like for an broken arm...

Guest toonlass

What would you see externally on a wired jaw?

Some skin, a mouth, lips, chin, nose etc etc. Basically, a face.

exactly! Wiring a jaw looks like those train track braces tbh.