Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

http://www.robinhoodairport.com/assets/images/robinhood/header/robin-hood-airport-logo.jpg

Yeah, thats just around the corner from where my dad lives. It's also worth noting that Sherwood forest is closer to Worksop then Nottingham.

I wonder if Magicbox will get 1,000 returned spiderman masks after tonight, with people complaining that the quality or something else isn't up to standard in order to get their money back?

Depends on the result and if Gutierrez scores I suppose.

I wonder if Magicbox will get 1,000 returned spiderman masks after tonight, with people complaining that the quality or something else isn't up to standard in order to get their money back?

Meh, I would be asking for my money back regardless, I would of had my fun with it, and I doubt people will wear it to every home game so I would be trying to recover my loss, though I am a tight bastard when it comes to money.

Meh, I would be asking for my money back regardless, I would of had my fun with it, and I doubt people will wear it to every home game so I would be trying to recover my loss, though I am a tight bastard when it comes to money.

If its a great night and Gutierrez scores to basically confirm promotion I think some will keep it as a reminder, but yeah I'm sure some stingy bastards will still try to take it back :lol:

If we are just short of the 50k mark then I think we should just do what Celtic do and lie about the crowd. They've been putting anything up to 15k on the actual attendances this season so as to not embarrass themselves with their poor crowds so adding a few thousand onto ours shouldn't hurt!

If we are just short of the 50k mark I think we should just do what Celtic do and lie about the crowd. They've been putting anything up to 15k on the actual attendances this season so as to not embarrass themselves with their poor crowds so adding a few thousand onto ours shouldn't hurt!

http://usedbooksblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dr-evil.JPG

Attendance: One MILLION people!

Off topic but, I once returned  a West Indies cricket top the night after Halloween after dressing up as Bob Marley. He liked cricket didn't he?

He liked football more man.. anyway fuck that shit... 7-0 - Carroll to score 7. HOWAY THE LADS!

aye, i've seen that celtic park is basically half empty in places now

Aye, their corner which is like our level 7 corner is always empty and their level 7 always has gaps in it unless it's Rangers, Aberdeen or a Europien team, though I'm pretty sure they would sell out every game if they were in the Premiership.

aye, i've seen that celtic park is basically half empty in places now

The crowd the other day was given as 41,000 exactly I mean come on, there's no way it was bang on 41k. Probably about 5k less in reality. They have also given a few what looks to have been around a 38k crowd as 50k a few times this season too.

Guest BooBoo

Lets not just rape them, lets get their WAG's, lay them down on the pitch, open their legs and give them a good one aswell.

Steady on!

Lets not just rape them, lets get their WAG's, lay them down on the pitch, open their legs and give them a good one aswell.

Surely a bookable offence? I can't imagine the referee would be having that.

Surely a bookable offence? I can't imagine the referee would be having that.

Unless he was offered a free nosh?