Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

Guest toonlass

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5163/nottsforest.jpg

I reckon it'll be somewhere around 48,000

That light blue block in level 7 is no longer there

:lol: :lol:

Thing is Newcastle, you're a very average club tucked away in the far reaches of England that isn't known beyond these shores for the simple fact that you're not, and never have been, a big club.

No one actually cares about you.

aye, the other 18 paragraphs reek of indifference

probably one of the best things about this division is that every week you get shite like forest going on about how we're not a big club, no one cares about us etc, while at the same time obsessing about us, having their biggest crowd of the season against us, playing like they're in a cup final against us etc.

:lol: :lol:

Thing is Newcastle, you're a very average club tucked away in the far reaches of England that isn't known beyond these shores for the simple fact that you're not, and never have been, a big club.

No one actually cares about you.

aye, the other 18 paragraphs reek of indifference

The bitterness and ignorance on that forum is horrendous. I've never seen such hate for a club that isn't a natural rival to a neutral team! Its astonashing.

The valarenga fans were class, I stayed in a hotel with a load of them and if memorys serves me correctly those were the fans who booked out Gotham town and invited the Newcastle fans for a party :lol:

Cos they're gutted they're not in the Premiership and not seen as a 'big club'.

They still see themselves as a big club because they've won the European Cup.  You speak to a Forest fan and that's what they always go on about.

The valarenga fans were class, I stayed in a hotel with a load of them and if memorys serves me correctly those were the fans who booked out Gotham town and invited the Newcastle fans for a party :lol:

I miss naff European matches :(

Was it Lillestrom that brought one fan who proceeded to do a conga on his lonesome for most of the game? :lol:

Perhaps because we're one half of the reason that they're not going up this season. Has to contribute in some way.

Fucking Nile Ranger missing that header, we should never have been beaten by them, shower of shite that they are.

Why are the Forest fans so bitter, any idea?

Well for this season, they're probably pissed off at how they went on such a good run and have imploded away from home now. And I don't think they'll fancy going into the playoffs with indifferent form. Also at one point they probably thought they'd be roughly level with you and could be irritated as to how easily you're breezing to the title.

Not that the degree of bitterness/hate is justified, but the above will probably come into their thinking.

Perhaps because we're one half of the reason that they're not going up this season. Has to contribute in some way.

f***ing Nile Ranger missing that header, we should never have been beaten by them, shower of s**** that they are.

wasn't nolans goal onside aswell ?

i think. not 100% sure.

Well lads tonights the night to put all that right, let's give them a good lesson.

To all those who are attending, get your signing voices at the ready and let this be a memorable night.

If they were top and we were 3rd, they'd be all "Nice club, lovely city. Great fans. Would love them to be back where they belong". Its just the fickleness of football fans tbh

Regardless, lets stuff 'em