Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Roger Kint

WTF??

'The difference between us and them is tht we have a proven goal scorer in bent and newcastle have a player who has proven he cant score for shit in carol. He got them relegated and cant score against big teams.'

It does appear we have some non Geordies- not understanding the rivalry here like.

That old argument?  Come off it.

It's just sad and pathetic to be giving so much energy to trolling their board looking for posts/threads about us.  It's something you do when you're in high school not when you're a fucking adult.

It does appear we have some non Geordies- not understanding the rivalry here like.

It's not about not understanding the rivalry, more recognising that all football fans are the same, including us.  It's just that we manage to contain our spite and bile to two or three threads, while they just let loose with the new thread button whenever they feel like it :)

I think thier spite and bile is tenfold ours- thats why its so funny to look across , when they are so often proven wrong.

It's just sad and pathetic to be giving so much energy to trolling their board looking for posts/threads about us.  It's something you do when you're in high school not when you're a f***ing adult.

Hardly. It's a few Newcastle fans who know a Mackem forum and rip the piss out of some of the shit they spout about us and themselves. Hardly obsessive.

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

take a look at that site baba and you'll see the difference. we laugh at them while they have threads on our friendlies etc.

and i agree with others that it's easier to understand if your from the area, where they play the role of constantly floundering dupes who even when they have all the cards find a way to lose.

It's just sad and pathetic to be giving so much energy to trolling their board looking for posts/threads about us.  It's something you do when you're in high school not when you're a f***ing adult.

I have banter with the mackems at work the net is just another place to have banter.

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

take a look at that site baba and you'll see the difference. we laugh at them while they have threads on our friendlies etc.

and i agree with others that it's easier to understand if your from the area, where they play the role of constantly floundering dupes who even when they have all the cards find a way to lose.

:clap:

;D so true.

It's not about not understanding the rivalry, more recognising that all football fans are the same, including us.  It's just that we manage to contain our spite and bile to two or three threads, while they just let loose with the new thread button whenever they feel like it :)

it works on two levels. on the first the best serious footy talk i have at work is with three mackems and its totally honest. on the second level there are the mackems whom i dont really know and as often as not live up to their stereotype.

the level of sunderland discussion is nothing on any of the newcastle boards i've seen compared to ready to go. this goes beyond football by the way. many mackems who don't even follow football hate newcastle because they see us as getting everything that they should (funding for the eldon square, metro when originally built, airport etc). they see us as the spoilt gets who get everything we ask for and they are the downtrodden poorly treat serfs and its all a conspiracy.

That's bizarre logic..  Also I don't believe anyone here constantly browses that forum, nobody is that sad surely.