Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

I'm enjoying the tales of Blef's increasingly depressed neighbour. :lol:

Until 3 weeks time when we see on the news that a man killed himself and taken 3 others with him and his neighbours are being interviewed "Eee well he was a canny lad, I never saw it coming (lies)"

if blef gets interviewed on the tele about it i will personally buy her on e of the mackems gif t-shirts that were oin here a while back, specially for the occasion.

The one Clarky wore to the cup final?

Until 3 weeks time when we see on the news that a man killed himself and taken 3 others with him and his neighbours are being interviewed "Eee well he was a canny lad, I never saw it coming (lies)"

if blef gets interviewed on the tele about it i will personally buy her on e of the mackems gif t-shirts that were oin here a while back, specially for the occasion.

no, remember the N-Oline shop thing that was on here a little while back ? one of those.

Guest toonlass

no, remember the N-Oline shop thing that was on here a little while back ? one of those.

Ahhhhh. Bugger it then, I'm not going on the telly then. It's a SMB shirt or nowt!

Guest Heneage

Cavani man?! :lol: :lol:

He's only on loan though - that means Sunderland have more of a chance of getting him. :lol:

He's on loan, means Palermo want rid like. :lol:

Betting suspended on Bruce next manager to go, according to someone on Twitter.

Really! My neighbour would probably top himself if this is true.

Mackem I know hates Bruce. Especially after our results. Text after sunday's match 'That's a defeat to me. Bruce is a jawdie c***'

Guest toonlass

Love the comment about the gypos, considering when we were leaving the SoS there were a family standing and waving their fists at the busses. They weren't classy enough to be on Shameless! The mother had pink hair, there was a lad in filthy jogging pants with hardly any teeth in his mouth and the kids with them looked like they hadn't been bathed in weeks, if not months. Family trip out to stand at the end of the garden where the concrete was was missing to shout abuse at the Geordies! Probably confused to fuck as to how we were getting the busses to move without having a horse pulling them. "Tis Witchcraft I tells ya!"