Sunderland...

Heron

Love the comment about the gypos, considering when we were leaving the SoS there were a family standing and waving their fists at the busses. They weren't classy enough to be on Shameless! The mother had pink hair, there was a lad in filthy jogging pants with hardly any teeth in his mouth and the kids with them looked like they hadn't been bathed in weeks, if not months. Family trip out to stand at the end of the garden where the concrete was was missing to shout abuse at the Geordies! Probably confused to f*** as to how we were getting the busses to move without having a horse pulling them. "Tis Witchcraft I tells ya!"

The inbreds giving it the 1-1 with their fingers on the way out made my day. :lol:

Never felt like I was amongst a lower class of person in my life than when I was looking around the people stood in and outside that ground.

"Aston Villa is a massive football club and as soon as I knew they were interested in signing me I wanted to join," Bent said.

Waiting for the thread on this :lol:

Aston Villa are 17th, we're 6th, that means we're 11 times bigger than them.

RTG back into Private mode, they must have seen the last few posts in this thread :lol:

get yaself joined up as a mackem- and get on making stories up.

btw if you ever find a bank card in sunderland the pin is 1973- and you can help yourself to the whole £10.

RTG back into Private mode, they must have seen the last few posts in this thread :lol:

get yaself joined up as a mackem- and get on making stories up.

btw if you ever find a bank card in sunderland the pin is 1973- and you can help yourself to the whole £10.

Only £9.50 in the account, I've got the other 50 pence.

Nah heza, only fixed emails allowed. I tried like

That's canny shite like. Was looking forward to some fishing.

The again doing fishing on there would be like casting your line into the Wear and pulling out a trolley.