Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

Jeez... what with Bent being sold, they are now desperate for one of our main players to be sold, aren't they.

Can't wait for the next tall tale from them!!!

Guest johnson293

I'm sure there aren't even any seats in the Apple Store. :lol:

http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/eldonsquare/

Not a clear picture, but certainly looks like rows of table... no seats.

Maybe her and this mysterious gentlemen were sat on the floor, while being served by 'the apple men'??!!  :iamatwat:

Guest Heneage

Look North's top story, got that fanzine bloke on.

Spouted total bollocks from start to finish, his entire argument was based on 'we have bigger crowds' and are currently above Villa in the league. He called them relegation haunted despite the fact Villa have been in the league since it's creation.

The man is a total joke.

Guest toonlass

If they missed out on Europe by 1 point I would absolutely crease myself laughing for the whole of May, June, July and the start of August!

Guest toonlass

How many loans can a club have? They have Mensah, Onuoah, Welbeck and Elmohamady don't they? I just keep on hearing them going on about loaning players. Thought you were only allowed so many.

Guest johnson293

Look North's top story, got that fanzine bloke on.

That Mackem bloke got himself owned just there :lol:

Aye, saw that last night ,the mackem fanzine bloke just kept saying they were 6th - seemingyl forgetting there is still (amost) half a season to go - the Villa fan definitely won the battle of the parting shots though, at the end fo the piece...

Mackem: Aston Villa, haunted by Relegation

Villa Fan: Sunderland, haunted by Mediocrity

:mackems:

Guest Roger Kint

How many loans can a club have? They have Mensah, Onuoah, Welbeck and Elmohamady don't they? I just keep on hearing them going on about loaning players. Thought you were only allowed so many.

2 Premier League ones and 2 other long term but there was some confusion as to how they class a long term loan as. Not sure if 6 months goes down as a short term one or not.

Guest toonlass

2 Premier League ones and 2 other long term but there was some confusion as to how they class a long term loan as. Not sure if 6 months goes down as a short term one or not.

So they really cannot be looking at taking anyone else in on loan, unless they sign one of the ones that they have now unless they buy one of the lads they have on loan now?