Sunderland...

Heron

I can't understand why Bruce persists with their long ball game, although having watched Titus Bramble for many years I know he instigates a lot of that, as opposed to our defenders who if anything, can on occasions, pass it around too much.

When we use it we have the right players for it, but their front two just can't play that game.

Bruce is a good bullshitter but not the brightest of people.

???

Long ball? They play like Barcelona man!

I can't understand why Bruce persists with their long ball game, although having watched Titus Bramble for many years I know he instigates a lot of that, as opposed to our defenders who if anything, can on occasions, pass it around too much.

When we use it we have the right players for it, but their front two just can't play that game.

???

Brazil '70 I heard

???

Noooo, we're Barcelona of the North remember!

If I was in their position I'd be saying something like, "Now I want to move us forward and try and get into Europe", not seem more concerned about trying to finish above your rivals who've just been promoted.

Definitely agree. If they finish above us, good luck to them.

I am genuinely only interested in seeing us acheive what we set out to do this season.

Aye Im pissing myself reading RTG today, been some corkers. Apparantly the league table CONFIRMS that Sunderland are far superior and today they were just realy poor by there standard where as we played the game of our lives, and could still only manage a draw.

so blanking the memory of hallowen out already, by the start of next season they'll have themselves convinced it was 5-1 to them and anyone who disagrees is a deluded mag etc etc etc.

Aye Im pissing myself reading RTG today, been some corkers. Apparantly the league table CONFIRMS that Sunderland are far superior and today they were just realy poor by there standard where as we played the game of our lives, and could still only manage a draw.

so blanking the memory of hallowen out already, by the start of next season they'll have themselves convinced it was 5-1 to them and anyone who disagrees is a deluded mag etc etc etc.

:lol:

Also we're the bogey team "similar to how Bolton were to Arsenal" as they struggle against our long ball style of play :lol:

NUFC successful passes - 232 (365 attempted)

SMB successful passes - 202 (335 attempted)

Also we're the bogey team "similar to how Bolton were to Arsenal" as they struggle against our long ball style of play :lol:

so neither good

so neither good

one is still better than the other though :pow:

Tbf all 365 of those passes were 80+ yards.

Have not spoke anybody who had a good view or seen any TV highlights but from a low south stand view it seemed after ten or so mins both Nolan and Barton went in either two footed or studs up and could both have potentially broke someones leg seconds after each other,

To me if it had been a different ref each tackle was worthy of a red card, opinions?

:facepalm: :dowie:

Guest neesy111

They've been banging on to me they are above us in the table, you don't win fucking prizes in January the fucking clowns. 

Over the course of the season before Jan 4th (most up-to-date I could find).

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11662_2705370,00.html

Successful passes

NUFC - 6,085

SAFC - 5,572

From the True Faith match report.

"The build up to this game was weird because I was amazed how confident they were in phone in’s and print. Even their manager Susan Boyle was spouting bollocks in the press on Thursday about what song he was going to play after they beat us! Sometimes people need to remember that it’s a long way down from such a lofty perch - they had done the same thing in the run up to the game at SJP and we all know how that turned out"

"Susan fukkin Boyle" - class  ;D ;D

It really does say it all when you look at these forums and see our fans laughing, joking, and genuinely happy, whereas all they can do is whinge and whine about how lucky we were.

Sunderland are nothing short of a disgrace.

It really does say it all when you look at these forums and see our fans laughing, joking, and genuinely happy, whereas all they can do is whinge and whine about how lucky we were.

Sunderland are nothing short of a disgrace.

Its simple really- we confirmed out superiority yesterday.( on pitch and in crowd) They have settled back into thier inferiority, normal service is resumed.

Absolute baloney from Bruce, as usual, saying "well done" to Sunderland fans. It just happens too often at the SoL Steve you're just trying your best to deflect attention from a very serious problem.

Sunderland web forums were full of threats last week, encouraging people to smuggle weapons into the ground, attack opposition fans and even go on the pitch to attack players and sadly that's just what happened. Once again.

Last night there were many of them congratulating the actions of the 17 year old who attacked Harper.

Time for a very clear statement from the FA, but don't hold your breath waiting for one from Saint Niall or SAFC.