Sunderland...

Heron

All these captions are excellent and good on Wearside coming back with some, but who can honestly say that NUFC fans wouldn't be exactly the same in their position :lol:

Not me.

Difference is we're kinda used to them going down so it was a bigger thing for them.  Err....correction ....it was the BIGGEST thing ever for them.

All these captions are excellent and good on Wearside coming back with some, but who can honestly say that NUFC fans wouldn't be exactly the same in their position :lol:

i can say it and mean it as it's happened a few times before. no-one stayed behind awaiting their result and there were plenty of "get-ins" but no celebrating it like a title win.

i can say it and mean it as it's happened a few times before. no-one stayed behind awaiting their result and there were plenty of "get-ins" but no celebrating it like a title win.

:snod:

They're currently taking great pride in themselves on RTG for voting in their droves on a poll regarding our comeback on the Shields Gazzete site. ;D

They'll literally do anything to get one over on us, regardless of how small and meaningless.  :iamatwat:

They're currently taking great pride in themselves on RTG for voting in their droves on a poll regarding our comeback on the Shields Gazzete site. ;D

They'll literally do anything to get one over on us, regardless of how small and meaningless.  :iamatwat:

:thup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12399900

welve football hooligans have admitted taking part in clashes involving Newcastle United and Sunderland fans.

The incident took place at Newcastle Central Station on 8 August 2009, when hundreds of Sunderland fans returned from a friendly match in Scotland.

The men, now aged between 19 and 51, pleaded guilty to affray at Newcastle Crown Court. They will be sentenced next month.

A further eight fans are due to appear in court next week.

Fifteen Newcastle United fans were sentenced last year after admitting violent disorder in connection with the same incident.

The 12 Sunderland fans who admitted involvement were:

* Frederick Potter, 51, of Colchester Terrace, Sunderland.

* Peter Jones, 47, of Benfleet Avenue, Sunderland.

* Colin Shaw, 46, of Hazeldene Way, Seaham.

* Jason Jameson, 40, of Maud Street, Fulwell.

* John Dunn, 40, of Maria Street, Sunderland.

* Gary Breeds, 40, of South View, Sunderland.

* Joseph Hatton, 38, of Warennes Street, Sunderland.

* David Brooke, 36, of Association Road, Sunderland.

* Michael Winch, 27, of James Street, Sunderland.

* Christopher Burdess, 21, of Countess Close, Seaham.

* Bradley Allen, 19, of Edgeworth Crescent, Sunderland.

* Allan Brown, 38, of Duke Street, Seaham.

All were granted bail pending sentencing which is to take place at a later date

but...but...but i thought it was the police who done it all and they were just innocent young lads after apeacable day out at the match.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wear/content/images/2009/05/24/sland1_300x352.jpg

where to start....?

Would probably start on the tits, before having a gan on her arse.

FUCKING LOL! Ahahahahaha.....they've probably been reversed on that mutant!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12399900

welve football hooligans have admitted taking part in clashes involving Newcastle United and Sunderland fans.

The incident took place at Newcastle Central Station on 8 August 2009, when hundreds of Sunderland fans returned from a friendly match in Scotland.

The men, now aged between 19 and 51, pleaded guilty to affray at Newcastle Crown Court. They will be sentenced next month.

A further eight fans are due to appear in court next week.

Fifteen Newcastle United fans were sentenced last year after admitting violent disorder in connection with the same incident.

The 12 Sunderland fans who admitted involvement were:

* Frederick Potter, 51, of Colchester Terrace, Sunderland.

* Peter Jones, 47, of Benfleet Avenue, Sunderland.

* Colin Shaw, 46, of Hazeldene Way, Seaham.

* Jason Jameson, 40, of Maud Street, Fulwell.

* John Dunn, 40, of Maria Street, Sunderland.

* Gary Breeds, 40, of South View, Sunderland.

* Joseph Hatton, 38, of Warennes Street, Sunderland.

* David Brooke, 36, of Association Road, Sunderland.

* Michael Winch, 27, of James Street, Sunderland.

* Christopher Burdess, 21, of Countess Close, Seaham.

* Bradley Allen, 19, of Edgeworth Crescent, Sunderland.

* Allan Brown, 38, of Duke Street, Seaham.

All were granted bail pending sentencing which is to take place at a later date

but...but...but i thought it was the police who done it all and they were just innocent young lads after apeacable day out at the match.

Our "lot" involved that day pleaded guilty to violent disorder - a higher charge - months ago, which suggests the police case against the Sunderland lads was actually pretty thin considering they initially accused them of all sorts - including attacking police dogs.

horswill is one bitter bastard on the legends. :lol:

This "legends" thing - I've no idea what it is. I presume it's a radio show, but the only radio show i ever remember listening to when I lived up there was Night Owls with Alan Robson, so I assume it wasn't around then, I take it the premise is that a "legend" of each club represents said club in an on-air discussion which makes Darren Gough and Adrian Durham on Tawk Spawt sound like Frost / Nixon.

Is this correct?

If so, who is this Micky Horseshit character, and under which criteria does he qualify as a "legend"?

Oh, hang on, the only other Legends thing I can remember about the north east was a bar down by Monument Metro, but that was the late 80s, so I assume it is nothing to do with that.

Its on Real Radio every night.

NUFC- Malcolm McDonald

Boro- Bernie Slaven

SAFC- Mickey Horsewill

They all talk a right load of shite tbh and the callers are often just as bad.

horswill is one bitter b****** on the legends. :lol:

This "legends" thing - I've no idea what it is. I presume it's a radio show, but the only radio show i ever remember listening to when I lived up there was Night Owls with Alan Robson, so I assume it wasn't around then, I take it the premise is that a "legend" of each club represents said club in an on-air discussion which makes Darren Gough and Adrian Durham on Tawk Spawt sound like Frost / Nixon.

Is this correct?

If so, who is this Micky Horseshit character, and under which criteria does he qualify as a "legend"?

Oh, hang on, the only other Legends thing I can remember about the north east was a bar down by Monument Metro, but that was the late 80s, so I assume it is nothing to do with that.

Aye pretty much spot on, Malcolm MacDonald representing Newcastle and Horswill representing them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micky_Horswill

Can't remember who the smoggies bloke is.

Its on Real Radio every night.

NUFC- Malcolm McDonald

Boro- Bernie Slaven

SAFC- Mickey Horsewill

They all talk a right load of shite tbh and the callers are often just as bad.

Ah, thank you. Bizarrely, I was going to say "And i bet the Boro "legend" is Bernie Slaven".

horswill is one bitter b****** on the legends. :lol:

Is this correct?

Yeah Brummie, nightly radio phone in for North East football, hosted by Supermac,  Micky Horswill for the mackems,  apparently ran around in the 70's kicking people and was in their team who won the cup in 73 and Bernie Slaven who represents the Boro and hates NUFC with a passion.

I used to like Legends. Saw Ruel Fox was in there one saturday night.

Aye it is and Night Owls is still going for some reason, Alan Robson is a grade A tosser.

He's not like but ok :lol:

He's the most arrogant person I have ever heard on a radio.

That's great, but he's certainly not like that in real life.

Alan "Make some Noise!" Robson. :facepalm:

Was a superb day, when the fool was purged from St James'. Remember him playing "we are the champions" ffs at  Shearer's unveiling.