Sunderland...

Heron

Amazing with all these world class midfielders that you have got you are only one point above us then,add in the world class Coloccini and Enrique and it's staggering you are not winning the league. :)

We've got World class players?

GERRINN

LOVE OWT LIKE THAT ME.

SOZ IF SEB

you missed  off ftm

Don't worry, the few mackems that actually made the effort to attend yesterday had that well and truly covered. Two banners in the away end yesterday, both with FTM on, one of them being nothing more than a red and white bedsheet with FTM in big bold letters in the centre. :lol:

Sad cunts.

Guest johnson293

Amazing with all these world class midfielders that you have got you are only one point above us then,add in the world class Coloccini and Enrique and it's staggering you are not winning the league. :)

We've got World class players?

GERRINN

LOVE OWT LIKE THAT ME.

SOZ IF SEB

you missed  off ftm

Don't worry, the few mackems that actually made the effort to attend yesterday had that well and truly covered. Two banners in the away end yesterday, both with FTM on, one of them being nothing more than a red and white bedsheet with FTM in big bold letters in the centre. :lol:

Sad cunts.

Means 'Five Through Mignolet' doesn't it?

That was some amazing foresight!!

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

That's what EVERYONE says on Wearside. Seriously man, it's unbearable.

What I love is that even the none Newcastle supporting posters on this forum can see how retarded Sunderland fans are :lol:

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

What I love is that even the none Newcastle supporting posters on this forum can see how retarded Sunderland fans are :lol:

Sunderland IS an illness--official

Guest Wearside

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

"

Maybe next game we will turn up with a bedsheet with the word "boycoutt" on and show how retarded we really are,then again maybe not.

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

"

Maybe next game we will turn up with a bedsheet with the word "boycoutt" on and show how retarded we really are,then again maybe not.

I thought your boycout had been going all season? ---empty seats

Like Arsenal's season falling apart, Steve Bruce's team fading away and obliterating inflated expectations was inevitable. He ought to do something about that. Perhaps more trips to Barbados? Although he'll more likely end up at more barbecues.

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

"

I thought your boycout had been going all season? ---empty seats

:lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=581823

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

was chatting recently to someone who's from down south and has lived in sunderland for a while. without any provocation from me whatsoever he started talking about how lads come to the sites he does security on and throw rocks at the dogs, threaten him etc. now obviously that sort of behaviour isnt limited to sunderland only, but he did mention that 'they're all fucking inbred down there you know'.

GONNA WIN THA LEEG

"

:fishing:

I wonder what they eat and drink, maybe one of the discovey channels will come up with something soon.

Sugar Puffs still of the menu?

horsewill is howking down the Humble pie like :lol:

1 goal from midfield all season. That is fucking atrocious like :lol:

Malbranque 0

Zenden 0

Cattermole 0

Elmohammady 0

Riveros 0

Sessegnon 0

Muntari 0

Henderson 1

Colback 0

So that's why he is so highly rated :lol:

Big last 7 games for Bruce,failure to finish in top 10 will not go down well with Ellis Short.

Difficult to put a finger on what is going on but we undoubtably have good players but Bruce is not getting the best out of them and these next 7 games are massive for Bruce,these are games we are expected to win and like I say failure to finish top 10 could spell the end of Bruce's reign.

Good to see this thread resurrected though,going above Sunderland must be a big thing for Newcastle fans these days,how times have changed.

Its been resurrected every few days all season long, not just when we go ahead of you. Yes times have changed, you  are not so confident about your team any more and with good reason, whereas we've remained realistic all season.

You are saying you are good on paper, but in all honesty you are an average premiership team at best despite spending huge amounts of money, and you rode your luck first part of the season. Your goalkeepers are average, prone to mistakes, central defence is average while only Bardsley can be counted as a decent fullback, in the centre you are confused, no one plays in the same position apart from Cattermole who is a dirty c*** and his stand out quality is injuring people while Henderson still has yet to have a decent game all season. You've added a couple of Africans which haven't settled while one of them although being utter dogshit has been hailed on wearside as the next best thing since a benefit increase, due to his teammates winning him a Champions League medal. Upfront you've got Gyan who looks more interested in playing for Ghana (in fact he's more interested in rapping than Sunderland) isn't and out and out goalscorer while he will be looking for a move away if you finish in a s**** position. Add to that several key players who are not yours and are playing for their parent club to notice them.

The man in control of all this has a proven record on how not to finish a season, isn't really one of you which he's reminded every loss or poor performance and has spent a shitload with very little return. Whatever money is available in the summer, would you really want him to spend it? If he wasn't so preoccupied on getting us back, finding a song to play, maybe he'd have time to work out where the goals can come from, but even in his latest defeat all he has on his mind is us, and how you bounced back from the humiliated 5-1. Are you that insignificant everything, every last detail of your season revolves are us? Bruce will hail this season as a success if he finishes ahead of us, problem is, too many of you will buy in to it and happy to do it all over again next season minus a couple of key players who've had enough.

I think you'll all finally look back on Quinn's decision to sign on Bruce for the foreseeable as a decision so bad it ranks alongside giving Capello a new contract before the world cup, but then again its not like Sunderland to shoot their load early, or believe the season is finished in January.  :lol: And when it comes to sack him? £10m. Remains of the Bent money, and if you think he's a putty faced b****** Mag now, just wait till you try and offload him, he'll want the lot and take you to the cleaners. He'll be buying pints for us lot all over Newcastle when that day comes. 'Have a pint on sunderland, sorry it took so long'.

I do think however there is no chance of you going down. 7 games left, 4 at home, winnable games all over, but no goals in 7 hours, one win in 10 and all those teams knowing they are in a fight to survive, do your players have the stomach? Does Bruce and more importantly, do the fans at the SOL? I highly doubt you will be since 90% of you believed next season you'd finally get a chance to even up your European goal tally against Shola Ameobi, but being the 3rd lowest goalscorers in the league, it would take some time.

:fwap:

I'm pretty sure that there will be more flip-flops in positioning between us both before the season is over.

The only thing that I'm sure of is that they will celebrate going back above us in the table despite their previous statements that it's not a big deal. And then justify it that that they are just paying us back.

Guest sicko2ndbest

1 goal from midfield all season. That is f***ing atrocious like :lol:

Malbranque 0

Zenden 0

Cattermole 0

Elmohammady 0

Riveros 0

Sessegnon 0

Muntari 0

Henderson 1

Colback 0

So that's why he is so highly rated :lol:

Fucking hell the binary code midfield

Guest Wearside

I'm pretty sure that there will be more flip-flops in positioning between us both before the season is over.

The only thing that I'm sure of is that they will celebrate going back above us in the table despite their previous statements that it's not a big deal. And then justify it that that they are just paying us back.

One thing this weekend has proved is that the theory that Newcastle fans are not bothered about finishing above Sunderland is now blew out of the water,the sheer euphoria on this thread and the "other games thread" has been stunning.

One poster by the name of Jonny Hall even described it as "the best weekend ever",let's hope Newcastle do finish above Sunderland to save some serious red faces on this messageboard come May.