Sunderland...

Heron

don't suppose anyone is listening to Total Sport?  Mackem on at the minute sounds like someones holding a gun to his head.  Proper shaky voice.

did he sound like Wearside Jack?

don't suppose anyone is listening to Total Sport?  Mackem on at the minute sounds like someones holding a gun to his head.  Proper shaky voice.

Not as bad as Gary Bennett...he sounds really backward

"Was nearly in tears"

"Running around my street screaming my head off, laughing at all the scum fans who live near me"

"In the ground singing wise me say.

With tears in my eyes.

I'll never forget that"

Fucking hell, I cheered when they have went down but I never celebrated or fucking cried of joy because they did.

Guest toonlass

They really are pathetic. Tears of joy man! Read one mackems sig on RTG and it was "the best day of his life" when we went down. Sad bastard.

"Was nearly in tears"

"Running around my street screaming my head off, laughing at all the scum fans who live near me"

"In the ground singing wise me say.

With tears in my eyes.

I'll never forget that"

Fucking hell, I cheered when they have went down but I never celebrated or fucking cried of joy because they did.

They will deny it but the best thing to have happened to SAFC since they won the FA Cup in 73 was NUFC being relegated. If you ever needed evidence to their small Club mentality then just look at their post relegation reaction.

Guest toonlass

This thread just keeps floating like a turd in water.

Always one of the top five threads on the forum.

And they are the sad bastards?

Bloody hell, football fans posting stuff taking the piss out of their rivals shocker.

Bloody hell, football fans posting stuff taking the piss out of their rivals shocker.

Just think it's hypocritical to call them sad, obsessive etc.

Bloody hell, football fans posting stuff taking the p*ss out of their rivals shocker.

Not really, the point about sunderland forums is the amount of threads and discussions going on, compared to one thread where we link to some of the stupid things they are saying and take the piss a bit.  You probably see the difference but feel like being contrary.

Bloody hell, football fans posting stuff taking the p*ss out of their rivals shocker.

Not really, the point about sunderland forums is the amount of threads and discussions going on, compared to one thread where we link to some of the stupid things they are saying and take the piss a bit.  You probably see the difference but feel like being contrary.

Maybe I need to visit RTG to appreciate what you are saying.

Guest Stephen927

1 thread on here compared to the thousands they have. Don't see a problem with keeping up with goings on over the water.

This is what this forum does best, keeps subjects which will obviously keep cropping up in one nice and tidy slot. Do the posters who complain about having a Makem thread actually live in the NE? Do they have a full understanding of what the feelings are toward one and other?

This is what this forum does best, keeps subjects which will obviously keep cropping up in one nice and tidy slot. Do the posters who complain about having a Makem thread actually live in the NE? Do they have a full understanding of what the feelings are toward one and other?

Damn right. You're just not a true fan, Colocho.

Damn right. You're just not a true fan, Colocho.

[/quo

It's not that there not real supporters it's just the rivalry bit that they might not fully get.