Sunderland...

Heron

I worked in sunderland for 2 years and travelled back to jarrow on an evening on the metro. the doylem in the wheelchair has a lass, shes a right munter, and they were always necking on while on the metro, and one evening he slid a couple of fingers up her while they were on the platform at sunderland train station.

to be totally honest, whilst i knew it was so wrong of me, i couldnt help but watch.

Fuck off  :lol:

'All my life ive wanted to be somebody and go somewhere. Like everyones dream really. I say "You cart have drama without the D!!" well my whole life is one big drama. I play football for my 5-a-side semi professional football team on monday nights. Im acting and taking part of a drama group 2 times a week. Im also a wrestler in south shields UWA called "Skip Jackson" and I love life, my friends and all my family. '

Not my words, but the words of David Jackson

fucking hell, anyone seen his video where he shows his kid sister and his nana 2 girls 1 cup?

:spit: Fuck off man!

''Dirty little bastrad! I cant believe I've brought you up like this''  :lol: :lol:

I worked in sunderland for 2 years and travelled back to jarrow on an evening on the metro. the doylem in the wheelchair has a lass, shes a right munter, and they were always necking on while on the metro, and one evening he slid a couple of fingers up her while they were on the platform at sunderland train station.

to be totally honest, whilst i knew it was so wrong of me, i couldnt help but watch.

:lol:

Probably because his fingers are the only part of his body that works.

waits for big geordie to bite.

Guest toonlass

Good to see the mackems winning another one of their winnable gam.......ah erm ahahahahaha!  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Guest SuperShola!

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: ;D ;D ;D :smitten: :smitten: >:D >:D >:D O0 O0 :clap: :clap: :clap: :colo: :colo: :colo: :snod: :snod: :snod: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

I love old Bendy Nose!

I would absolutely love to know how many people are still in the SOL with the players doing their lap of honour.

FA Cup final is on in 20 mins ' date=' people want to get to the pub to get a spot near the telly.[/quote']