Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol:

They are obsessed with us, its crazy how they prefer to talk about us rather than their own club.

"Mags" alover the forum :D

To be fair some of us are just as bad and it's mental seeing just how deluded they are. Seeing them make our mistakes...

Sorry but I am not having that, when we start having threads on players they are linked to, match threads for their friendlies, celebrations when some geordie on tv does something better than a mackem etc.. then I will agree but their obsession is far, far worse than our 'interest' in our rivals.

Aye good point..

Guest Haris Vuckic

"Tactical genius Pardew will rally the troops at half time :lol: :lol: "

At least one of them had a bit of sense

:shifty:

Pardew is a better manager than bruce.

ah wuz there when tha foond me Keys.

can someone explain the whole keys thing? :lol:

it's a piss take out of their accent. as is the term mackem (which was originally an insult) and sewpa dewpa compewta.

"4-4. Worst. Day. Ever."

Sums the Mackems up nicely, a game that doesn't even involve them which we draw and it's the worst day every :lol:

The amount of comments like "Hope Arsenal beat them 5-1" and "this will make up for the 5-1 against them" etc..

I don't know how anyone can even dare to say we are anything like them!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Now lads and lasses, boys and girls here's some advice. FREE advice.

Before clicking on the link below my advice would be to go to the toilet (you'll not want to leave it once started), then, get yourself a can or a coffee / tea / beverage of choice. Then sit comfortable and click on the link..............I promise it'll be like being there all over again.

Comfortable?

Click away ......ENJOY!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=567881&highlight=arsenal

''I feel sick''

Hahahahah

ah wuz there when tha foond me Keys.

can someone explain the whole keys thing? :lol:

it's a p*ss take out of their accent. as is the term mackem (which was originally an insult) and sewpa dewpa compewta.

Ah right. Knew the makem jibe alright but thought there was more to the keys thing as it pops up a lot.

I don't understand how there isn't a single one who thinks there signings are anything other than amazing. Not a single one that thinks they might be average.

If one speaks out, they'll torture him. The knuckledraggers won't be able to comprehend another viewpoint. I know forums are all about different opinions, but RTG is the exception - a nasty, inbredded exception.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've seen milk turn faster than O'Shea and Brown is a crock. They will be found out when they are playing for the best team in the country.

4 year deals :lol:

It's no secret that basically every Sunderland fan has an undying love for Man Utd.  They're never done fawning all over them.

Of course they're gonna big up "Sheasy" and Wes Brown as much as possible.

They had a thread with something like "We are forever indebted to Fergie and Manchester United" or some fucking bollocks. Nearly puked everywhere.