Sunderland...

Heron

Wow mackems have 9 new players signed up already!

If only we had a big war chest from the sale of a star player to fund some ambitious squad investment.

:crazy2:

Yeah, maybe we to could have replaced our average crap with last seasons relegated average crap...

Wow mackems have 9 new players signed up already!

If only we had a big war chest from the sale of a star player to fund some ambitious squad investment.

:crazy2:

They've made about £20m profit the last year.

:lol:

but shut the fuck it, it's easier to pretend we are the worst off club ever.

Nothing much there, surprisingly realistic answers.

And then you get to the latest comment where we'd be "lucky to survive in this league much longer". :lol: :lol:

'I still think they're ahead of us, even if it's close with our capture of Brown + O'Shea'

Seriously, what's this about? I mean they're decent players but come on.

Nothing much there, surprisingly realistic answers.

And then you get to the latest comment where we'd be "lucky to survive in this league much longer". :lol: :lol:

Yes I thought it was going well until that point too

'I still think they're ahead of us, even if it's close with our capture of Brown + O'Shea'

Seriously, what's this about? I mean they're decent players but come on.

Capture. :lol:

Almost as bad as a "swoop".

"The PL is so strong now"

Is it? Above us it is, but below? Ah, shit, I forgot. The A-team of O'Shea, Brown and Gardner are gonna advance Sunderland to new frontiers. :lol:

I was quite disappointed to see Marv's post as up to then, generally, it was alright. Good players, question marks over how we'll progress, easily beatable on an off-day, sure, I agree with all that. Then THAT post. :lol:

Nice to see they didn't watch much of us at all as anyone who did will know Osman was one of our best players, if not the best, from February onwards.

Didn't he used to get frightful stick from some of your fans?  Are they warming to him now?